Marvel's The Inhumans

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
We have to go back. To the days when these shows weren't complete shit from the word go.

Goatface

the chick that plays Medusa looks hot in everything other than this

even worse with the buzz cut

--
still early
Marvel's Inhumans: Season 1
TOMATOMETER 0%
Season Reviews: 10
Fresh: 0
Rotten: 10

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
From advertising,,, one season Only...

"Watch the Complete series - Only on ABC"

• 1Like

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
From advertising,,, one season Only...

"Watch the Complete series - Only on ABC"

Inhumans will get shelved and forgotten and relegated only to what is in Agents of SHIELD after this.

• 1Like

PatrickStar

Trakanon Raider
Black Bolt reminded me of Derek Zoolander doing Blue Steel. Only Black Bolt was doing that face for the entire 2 hour episode.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
It's not great, but not as terrible as it was made out to be. This was definitely hurt by being a rushed project. The actress playing Medusa and the Maximus actor were the worst of the main cast. I can't fault the Blackbolt actor much. I think 99% of actors would suck in a non speaking role like that.

velk

Trakanon Raider
It's not great, but not as terrible as it was made out to be. This was definitely hurt by being a rushed project. The actress playing Medusa and the Maximus actor were the worst of the main cast. I can't fault the Blackbolt actor much. I think 99% of actors would suck in a non speaking role like that.

You pick those two as the worst ? Really ? The princess's "acting" was almost physically painful.

It wasn't the worst thing on TV, but if they were aiming for something to make Iron Fist look amazing in comparison, they certainly succeeded.

• 1Worf

uncognito

Trakanon Raider
The first 60sec of episode one was laughably awful. The green guy jumping off a cliff was just wtf bad, it was like a parody of a bad 90s action show... It got better but not by much.

• 1Like

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
This is difficult for me to watch, besides the silly diversity, Medusa is just down right ugly, they couldn't find a better looking bitch and slap in a red wig?

If they really wanted to amp up the diversity, make black bolt... Black??? Cuz every 60s character was named, black panther, black lighting, black racer, black talon.

Or make Medusa asian, why bother with diversity, only to have them still being lead around by white ppl... And ugly ones at that.

• 1Solidarity

Terial

Trakanon Raider
was what aired on tv the same as what they released in theaters a month ago??

Malkav

French Madman
Wait, you're gonna tell me that fucking Medusa, the fucking Queen of the Inhumans, didn't know the fucking bitch under Maximus had regen power?
They were in a fucking caste system where your power determined your rank, she had to fucking know.

And yet, she left her to heal.

God damn retard.

• 1Solidarity

Qhue

Trump's Staff
This show... holy crap this is bad. Back in the dark days when we were lucky to have one 'genre' type show on the air at a time this would still have been an unworthy of our attention... and we watched Automan , The Phoenix, and Mistfits of Science

• 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
has marvel given up on pushing inhumans as replacements for the xmen?
Comic xmen
most likely, big surprised, they resurrected wolverine , after his sjw clone got really boring(tbf, she was boring the first issue, and I liked x23...), like all the sjw, comics.

Xenrauk

Trakanon Raider
I guess Serinda Swan(Medusa) is fuckable in Ballers, Supernatural, Graceland, but a tranny in this lol. Her costume is a little cheesy though so that might throw off the appeal.
Show has been bad anyways, it's a good thing they didn't bother to make a movie for it.
The faster they can bury this with Agents of Shield the better.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
This is filler for AoS which returns 12/1. AoS isn't going anywhere. Viewership is still going strong, and the arcs last season were pretty good.

Xenrauk

Trakanon Raider
This is filler for AoS which returns 12/1. AoS isn't going anywhere. Viewership is still going strong, and the arcs last season were pretty good.

Sorry I meant AoS burying this stinker and making us forget about it, not buried along with AoS lol.
Also thanks for the heads up didn't know AoS was moved to dec 1 thought it was coming back nov 21.