Mass Effect: Andromeda - Autism reaches outer space

Nester

Vyemm Raider
Felt pretty good hitting R2 in the cut scene after the cheapness that was Cardinal fight.

My problem was as soon as I killed the ball/Sheild generator, I would start the 5 second shotgun reload animation and get one shot off before he shielded up again...

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Asari Sword attack animation is pretty much all i-frames too. It and the Cryo-Glove are the only melee weapons worth mentioning.

I'm not sure what happened when I fought the Cardinal. The fight was over in like 10 seconds and I have no idea what killed it.

spronk

FPS noob
Yeah I'm not a dan fan but it was hilarious watching his will to play crumble as I checked in periodically. It seems to happen to most of the streamers I have looked at. Angryjoe is another one. He had a meltdown over multiplayer and it was pretty epic. I think he youtubed that one.

holy shit i am dying when the sound cuts out and other joe is making the sound effects in game

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
The most annoying aspect of this is that they added a lot of new abilities to the game with ME:A, but I'll likely never see but a small fraction of them unless I do so in multiplayer.

I also find myself completely NOT using the 'saved profiles' business as I've chosen to max out my existing abilities in one path (Biotic) rather than branching out to the other disciplines other than for Passives like firearm skill.

I think at least early on it makes the most sense to max out your core powers you want to use. A couple powers that are maxed out are a ton more useful than 5 or 6 base level powers. I can see having a sniper build and a biotic build to mess around with at some point but early on there just is not much point of using that feature early on.

xzi

Mouthbreather
The thing is I have zero problem with that if it wasn't so fucking forced like it's the equivalent of having a gay character but having to point out they're gay every 3 seconds we get it dude

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

khorum

Murder Apologist
Is that Asari shitlord trying to say Humans only have 2 genders?
There are thousands of monosexual and asexual species in the Galaxy.... why the fuck are these Asari bigots pushing polynormative hatespeech in 2017?

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
I cannot wait for the first time we meet an Alien in real life, and they end up having a conversation with an SJW Bioware developer as their measuring stick. Shortly after the Alien Race decides to turn our planet into dust while facepalming on their weapons control systems.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Yeah but you've been asleep for most of those 600 years so it's like your grandma saying, "What? Thats just what we used to call them."

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Nester

Vyemm Raider
I have found it pretty easy to ignore the few SJW issues i have seen so far.
The technical problems are by far the much larger issue, Cut scenes not starting at the right time, and having to restart the game. messed up sound in conversations, like one player is on the far side of the room yelling at you.
A full on back to back conversation with liam... This is the only game where putting it the ps4 in "rest mode" glitched me out and i had to restart the game/app.

I will admit it is more fun the deeper you are into to it, but still feels technically subpar to 1-3.

Nester

Vyemm Raider
Meh, who cares,

Asari have been Genderless since ME1....why are you up in arms now 3 games later?
Feels like some of you guys are just looking to be outraged just for the fun of being outraged...

Don't get me wrong, the game is bad, but not because of hamfist SJW agenda's

• 3SJW
Reactions: 2 users