Mass Effect: Andromeda - Autism reaches outer space

goishen

Macho Ma'am
I very truthfully think this piece of shit needs to be buried in the desert. After two are planted in the skull. This shit needs some ET treatment.

• 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
That's as close to environmental terrorism as it gets.

Good luck.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Mist Mist re:DAI
I liked the party based RPG and felt the core story was descent enough. My biggest complaint was not being able to get my scissors on with the obvious lesbian, Cassandra. Its sort of a less refined version of FF12 in a lot of ways and gearing up and hunting the dragons sucked me into the game as much as anything else. I get that it was not W3 and it had flaws, but really its not a game worthy of hate by any stretch (unlike DA2 or ME:A), just a merely good game people played to pass the time until the better ones came out.

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
The two real "lez" options in DAI sucked. One prissy sheltered girl with not much depth to her personality and a retarded third grader.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
I mostly just liked wrecking shit on my completely overpowered Rogue. Also the British Female Inquisitor's voice was sexy as all fuck.

• 1Worf
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 1 users

Qhue

Trump's Staff
I was reading over the Bioware posting welcoming back Casey Hudson and only then remembered that Shadow Realms was announced and then immediately aborted a couple years ago. So under the previous Bioware leadership they have really been floundering.

I have to wonder what life is like right now at the Edmonton campus with the pressure on Anthem? Personally I am not at all interested in another Titanfall type game and the setting does nothing for me. There are truly creative people out there who have good ideas, why isn't EA just cleaning house and going on a hiring frenzy to try and salvage at least one of their zombie properties?

goishen

Macho Ma'am
ME can be reborn, it's just gonna take a fuckload of work and telling EA to go blow it out of their assholes when it comes to using FB3 again. As to what engine they'd use, prolly Unreal 4. Of course, I haven't heard anything good or bad about that engine as regarding RPG's. I'm just going off'a what they used in the past, and updating it.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Frostbite isn't going anywhere, there's about as much chance of them paying Epic for an engine as there is of them putting their games on Steam again. And the engine itself is fine anyway, they just need competent people using it.

Skanda

I'm Amod too!

1Oe6njD.jpg

One caveat is they are transferring the remaining staff to a "brand new" studio they just happened to have opened up in Montreal called EA Motive, Jade Raymond's studio. I'm sure we're all going to be on the edge of our seats for their freshman release.

• 3Worf
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 3 users

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>

One caveat is they are transferring the remaining staff to a "brand new" studio they just happened to have opened up in Montreal called EA Motive, Jade Raymond's studio. I'm sure we're all going to be on the edge of our seats for their freshman release.
I'd let Jade Raymond pee on me if that's considered a release.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Yeah I noped out of the MP two patches ago when they both tripled the item pools and halved the rate at which you can acquire ultra rares. As someone who maxed their manifest in ME3MP, fuck that shit. I stopped playing MMOs because of excessive grinding and this was worse.

goishen

Macho Ma'am
I'm glad to see people are still shitting on Andromeda.

It has become more difficult not to shit on this game. Even the people that were saying that this is a halfway decent game are shutting up. Because it just wasn't, in any sense of the word, even a halfway decent game.

Sure, it had a plot. But then so did Green Eggs And Ham. It was almost as believable as that book, too. Not quite, but almost.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
Frostbite isn't going anywhere, there's about as much chance of them paying Epic for an engine as there is of them putting their games on Steam again. And the engine itself is fine anyway, they just need competent people using it.
I have to wonder how much they fucked up the development, since DLC tends to print money. It's either declaring that the project's problems are close to unfixable, or that the sales were so abysmal they can't sustain DLC development and cancelled it halfway through. Either way, it's been a while since an AAA release had these problems.