Mass Effect: Andromeda - Autism reaches outer space

Palum

what Suineg set it to
I'm happy this failed so utterly and didn't drag on into the sort of hellish corporate "turned a profit success" limbo like the big budget movies that are complete trash but do OK in China so they get propped up as successes internally.

About time these idiots feel the sting of failure for making horrible decisions at every level rather than being propped up by marketing, retarded consumers and predatory pricing schemes.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Bioware Confirms That Single-Player Updates For Mass Effect: Andromeda Are Over

They've given up trying to fix single player. I don't think I'll ever bother with this unless it's on sale for $5 and I feel like experiencing the train wreck.

Wait, does this mean all those people who bought the "season pass" just found out the season was only one pilot episode?

giphy.gif

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
There never was a season pass for this. Probably because the Studio knew they had a stinker on their hands.

• 1Like

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
I wonder if any other companies will take this SJW ran project as a lesson but I seriously doubt it. Do we have any guesses what will be next? My bet is on Google, Every update that has come out on all my apps has made them worse.

• 1Like

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Should we start using, Bing? Please don't kill me, just asking for a friend.

I was watching a you tube tech show and they said that Bing usage is way up in the U.S. They said this was most likely because Amazon Alexa uses bing and when you use the search bar in Windows 10. I've already started to move away from all things google myself.

• 2Like

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Should we start using, Bing? Please don't kill me, just asking for a friend.

I converted to bing awhile back when they were being fucky during the election. Now I'm looking to convert everything from my drive/chat to microsoft's version/Skype as well as going back to Firefox. They seem to have been going downhill for awhile.

How Google took over the world, and then lost it.

• 1Solidarity

goishen

Macho Ma'am
I'd rather have google as the new coming overlords rather than Microsoft. Eish. That shit still gives me nightmares.

goishen

Macho Ma'am
Back then, Microsoft was the only real operating system around. Sure, you MacOS, but it wasn't really a competitor. Microsoft cares about one thing, and one thing only. Money. If they can monetize it, you better believe that they will.

Tried it with the browser. That didn't work, so they did the next best thing, they built a search engine. Microsoft Live wasn't just a failed gaming platform. It was failed gaming platform number one. They're building another one with Win10. That one's prolly gonna fail as well. They'll be back at it, don't worry.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Back then, Microsoft was the only real operating system around. Sure, you MacOS, but it wasn't really a competitor. Microsoft cares about one thing, and one thing only. Money. If they can monetize it, you better believe that they will.

Tried it with the browser. That didn't work, so they did the next best thing, they built a search engine. Microsoft Live wasn't just a failed gaming platform. It was failed gaming platform number one. They're building another one with Win10. That one's prolly gonna fail as well. They'll be back at it, don't worry.

Lol but Apple and Google don't

Rofl

• 1Like
  • 1Worf

goishen

Macho Ma'am
I'm not trying to state that. At least you know what you're getting into when you get into bed with those companies. But I expected to be charged for an OS, not to have the entire web monetized and monitored from IE and now Edge. MS wants a piece of everything. Google and Apple only want pieces of you. It's like cursing Valve for creating Steam, when it has actually improved all of our lives.

You asked me why, and I think I've explained myself more than I really needed to.

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
At least Microsoft isn't currently banning random people from their services for wrong think.

• 4Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

amigo

Lord Nagafen Raider

M$ the only real OS <insert_any_datetime_here>? Maybe in some other universe.
MacOS is windoze-fied U*X => same crap as windoze.

Jalynfane

Phank 2002
I'd rather finance a helicopter for CEO's at Micro$oft then continue to contribute to plusbig Wrongthink

• 2Solidarity