Mass Effect: Andromeda - Autism reaches outer space

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
They can shovel out decent games still at this point, but it's clear they're not improving on the formula anymore so the only way to go is down.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
It's mostly the potential. ME1 was just an incredible game. ME2 had some issues but ultimately you got to punch a reporter. ME3 wasn't overall a bad game but even worse it invalidated the nostalgia of the first game by basically skullfucking the entire universe by being pants-on-head retarded.

It was like midichlorian levels of bad.

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
As much as I hate to say it, if it ships with multiplayer that's as good as ME 3, I'd probably buy it even if the single player is shit.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Ut you going to play ME3 backwards MP with Sukik and I? We can talk about Mac Walters while wrecking shop.

sukik

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Volus Adept for life. So short you could barely see anything, couldn't jump over anything. God I sucked with him but it was funny to play.
rrr_img_106950.jpg

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Actually I think most of my fastest Firebase Giant platinum farms came when I was playing the volus engineer. You just stand at the farming spot a little ways behind your Juggernaut keeping recon mine active for the +25% damage and 30% slow and spam proximity mine for an additional 20% damage. As long as your remaining 2 teammates aren't infiltrators, you will absolutely mow shit down at record speeds.

My high scores, not counting the times I was able to get the missile bug to work with the striker assault rifle, was spamming nonstop tech combos with the Paladin.

sukik

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Yea, the size definitely had the advantage of being hard to see in cluttered environments. I thought it was kinda neat they didn't allow them to vault over surfaces that wouldn't make sense because of their size. But I remember some sort of movement ability that off set it, been so long I don't remember what that was.

khalid

Unelected Mod
Sorry. Witcher 3 was better than DA:I therefore ME4 will suck
I know most people on this board felt that way, but the Witcher 3's combat just felt like utter shit to me. I ended up beating DA:I 3 times, but couldn't get far at all in Witcher 3.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Please dont buy this pile of shit. ME3 was fucking god awful as a game and the whole javik day one dlc bullshit was one of the biggest fuck yous ever in video gaming.

spronk

FPS noob
Please dont buy this pile of shit. ME3 was fucking god awful as a game and the whole javik day one dlc bullshit was one of the biggest fuck yous ever in video gaming.
i'm preordering the collectors edition the second its announced, no ragrets

zUGo6.jpg

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>
Ut you going to play ME3 backwards MP with Sukik and I? We can talk about Mac Walters while wrecking shop.
I have it so if you guys do that I may as well
smile.png
As long as we can drink. But you are all talk and no action. Every time I get fired up to play a game with you, you vanish like a fart in the wind. It's like getting fired up for an MMORPG and not realizing I am being spoon fed garbage PR from Mark Jacobs.

So... You actually ever going to come through pal!?

(Will backwards compatibility even include multiplayer?)

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>
You can stop making the same post over and over Utnayan, we get it.
Actually, a lot of dipshits here forget. I am here to gently remind them when I see someone scream Bioware and awesome story in the same sentence.