Mass Effect: Andromeda - Autism reaches outer space

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Thats pretty terrible for a game with the full weight of EA Marketting and the progressive friendly Bioware culture behind it.

Definitely for all the hype/marketing it's a low score for sure. I said as much earlier.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Are you being more of a humorless dick than normal or did I just hit a nerve?

Eh, I'm used to your childish bigotry so it doesn't really bother me. It was your painfully retarded joke about equating the cost of the Lazarus project with the cost of a functional anatomy change operation. Because having your plumbing redone is definitely going to cost the same as spending two years LITERALLY BRINGING SOMEONE BACK FROM THE DEAD.

Dalien

Registered Hodor
This is up on IPTorrents now (45GB) but there's no crack yet. I haven't pirated a game since the early 1990s, but once the crack is out I may do this one for the lulz.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Don't hold your breath for that. It could take anywhere from a week to a year for a crack to come out for the new version of Denuvo. If you really want to point and laugh at play it, renting a console version is your best bet.

Dalien

Registered Hodor
Ah, I hadn't heard of the Denuvo thing before. I did some basic reading up on it and yea it looks like that shit is pretty hard to crack.

I guess there's always Redbox.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
This guy is a major fucking shill and always will be, and why anyone subs to his piece of trash paid for stream is beyond retardation.

This guy needs to get lost.

The only stream you need to watch.

Violence
Speed
Momentum

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Nester

Vyemm Raider
After much flip flopping i let my preorder stand,

I will be your huckleberry FOH, i will take this one for the team and report back.

• 2Like
  • 2Smuggly
  • 2SJW
Reactions: 5 users