Mass effect Remastered - Legendary Edition - 2021

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Mass Effect 1-3 were already pretty "woke" with Freddy Prince Jr. and Kaden wanting to bang you. But, I'd be absolutely shocked if they didn't shoehorn in some more SJW bullshit.
all-lgbt-characters-in-the-dragon-age-video-game-series.jpg

Remember this guy? Never quit trying despite us railing Leliana and Morrigan.

• 5Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 5 users

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Mass Effect 1-3 were already pretty "woke" with Freddy Prince Jr. and Kaden wanting to bang you. But, I'd be absolutely shocked if they didn't shoehorn in some more SJW bullshit.
Mass Effect didn't really start with that until 3. The alphabet cult has been crying a river of tears since the day ME2 was released.

And you've got Freddy Prinze's ME3 character mixed up with his DA:I one.

Wouldn't surprise me at all if they make the retarded Asari retcon from ME:A canon though.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Mass Effect didn't really start with that until 3. The alphabet cult has been crying a river of tears since the day ME2 was released.

And you've got Freddy Prinze's ME3 character mixed up with his DA:I one.

Wouldn't surprise me at all if they make the retarded Asari retcon from ME:A canon though.

No, I don't have them mixed up. I know, I've tried to wash of the stink of ME3 as well, but his character 100% tries to fuck you in ME3..

1611114610083.png

Now do you remember?

Also, Kaden 100% tries to bone you as a male in ME1. You can tell him to pound sand and that's pretty much the end of it, but BioWare had it in there from the start. And like Izo Izo mentioned with Dragon Age. They ramped it up in 3, but they've had elements of it for a while.

• 1Like

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
No, I don't have them mixed up. I know, I've tried to wash of the stink of ME3 as well, but his character 100% tries to fuck you in ME3..

View attachment 329974

Now do you remember?
That's Vega. Cortez is the gay dude in ME3.

Also, Kaden 100% tries to bone you as a male in ME1. You can tell him to pound sand and that's pretty much the end of it, but BioWare had it in there from the start. And like Izo Izo mentioned with Dragon Age. They ramped it up in 3, but they've had elements of it for a while.
Every source I can find says that Mark Meer recorded lines but the only romances actually in the game for male Shepard in ME1 are Ashley and Liara. Only way to get the lines to play is by manually editing your save file.

And yeah, Dragon Age was always much more woke. Most likely due to David Gaider's constant agenda-pushing influence.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
That's Vega. Cortez is the gay dude in ME3.

Every source I can find says that Mark Meer recorded lines but the only romances actually in the game for male Shepard in ME1 are Ashley and Liara. Only way to get the lines to play is by manually editing your save file.

And yeah, Dragon Age was always much more woke. Most likely due to David Gaider's constant agenda-pushing influence.

Could've sworn it was Prince's character that makes passes at you. I guess it shows how long it has been since I played that pile of shit.

I was 90% sure you could romance Kaden, Ashely, or Liara as a male. But, maybe I remembered the "missing lines" stuff and got it mixed up with Kaden/Ashley being the romances for female/male characters respectively.

rhinohelix

<Gold Donor>
Could've sworn it was Prince's character that makes passes at you. I guess it shows how long it has been since I played that pile of shit.

I was 90% sure you could romance Kaden, Ashely, or Liara as a male. But, maybe I remembered the "missing lines" stuff and got it mixed up with Kaden/Ashley being the romances for female/male characters respectively.
Vega was a bro, it was Cortez that was the ho. I forgot what it was like to play these games back when Bioware wasn't pushing Agendas. I don't even care if there are Rainbow Romances in games, (everyone wants to bang) just don't make me feel like the gym teacher is coming on to me with the dialogue. Thanks CyberPunk2007 Bi Detective!

Steve-Cortez.jpg

• 1Barf

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
Ummm the detective in Cyberpunk 2077 is straight. Panem is the sexual predator in Cyberpunk, that whore will not stop hitting on you no matter how many times you try and brush the bitch off.

• 1Cringe

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
all-lgbt-characters-in-the-dragon-age-video-game-series.jpg

Remember this guy? Never quit trying despite us railing Leliana and Morrigan.
This guy was at least entertaining and well written for a faggot, though. The writing and execution got progressively (lol) more cringey and lazy in both series as they went on with the alphabet characters, with the Iron Bull shit being the worst.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Ummm the detective in Cyberpunk 2077 is straight. Panem is the sexual predator in Cyberpunk, that whore will not stop hitting on you no matter how many times you try and brush the bitch off.

He's straight, but his whole quest line it feels like he's trying to bang you.

Molten Core Raider
100% honest, I lost a friend because of that.

At some point between ME2 and MEA, an officer from my old WoW guild that I kept in touch with post-WoW got involved in the SJ stuff. She and I were discussing the Andromeda trainwreck and I lost my shit at the Asari thing. I felt was out of place and didn't belong, especially with the established lore of the game universe. She took it as me attacking the whole gender identity thing in general, lost her mind at me, and we havent spoken since.

Personally I dont care what another person decides to do, dress as, call themselves, or whatever. You do you, just leave me alone, but dont change shit in my games to suit your agenda when the lore has been well established prior.

Barellron

Trakanon Raider
Based on the woke retcon, anybody wanna wager on presence or lack of Asari strippers in the night clubs for the remaster?

Or will they just reveal that the table dancers all "prefer to use male pronouns"? Objectification is cool, if they're dudes.

• 1Barf

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
100% honest, I lost a friend because of that.

At some point between ME2 and MEA, an officer from my old WoW guild that I kept in touch with post-WoW got involved in the SJ stuff. She and I were discussing the Andromeda trainwreck and I lost my shit at the Asari thing. I felt was out of place and didn't belong, especially with the established lore of the game universe. She took it as me attacking the whole gender identity thing in general, lost her mind at me, and we havent spoken since.

Personally I dont care what another person decides to do, dress as, call themselves, or whatever. You do you, just leave me alone, but dont change shit in my games to suit your agenda when the lore has been well established prior.

That's a shame. I've had a couple of people now lose their shit at me and stop talking to me because of some innocuous viewpoint I had, like "letting men play in women's sports is doing a disservice to women" type stuff.

I'd be willing to bet that most right-wingers have at least a couple of left-wing friends they put up with, while most left-wingers don't have any right-wing friends. At least, from what I've seen. I'm pretty center and I'm the most "right-wing" friend any of my leftist friends seem to have. They just don't tolerate diversity of thought very well. I can voice left-wing ideas to right-wing friends and have them just call me an idiot but see where I'm coming from, but woe to me if I express anything moderately right-ish to left-wing friends.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
I played Andromeda and don't recall anything about that.

• 1Seriously?

Barellron

Trakanon Raider
The idea behind the Andromeda Initiative was to take all the pronoun-obsessed SJWs of each species and launch them into another galaxy where they could fuck-off for all eternity. Unfortunately, no Reapers in that galaxy.

• 4Like
  • 3Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 7 users