Mass effect Remastered - Legendary Edition - 2021

Vepil

Gamja
<Bronze Donator>
He will bang either sex, dudes or girls, folks.
Yep, someone data mined that they had both sex romance options for River but cut the gay one for release. Same for Judy you can download a mod to enable Male V and Judy romance.

rhinohelix

<Gold Donor>
Yep, someone data mined that they had both sex romance options for River but cut the gay one for release. Same for Judy you can download a mod to enable Male V and Judy romance.
I definitely had the [Kiss-- Dialogue] Option as a Male V for River. Edit: Now I read where they didn't go anywhere. At least I didn't have to go try it to find out.

Last edited:

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
I did try it because he was definitely super flirty and was rewarded with the awkward "oh uhhhh I ain't like that bro..." scene. This was before the Kerry Eurodyne missions so I was thinking 'you fucking polish cocktease bastards'.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
gay GIF

Nester

Vyemm Raider
What a fucking joke that they finally come out with a remastered trilogy and its not even for the current Gen.

spronk

FPS noob
the really funny thing is the $150 "collectors edition" doesn't include a copy of the game

summary of some changes

kD0FO5u.jpeg

Last edited:
  • 1WTF
  • 1Seriously?
Reactions: 1 users

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
So, is this one game now that you play through from beginning (start of M1) to end (end of M3), or is it still three games?

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
Three games but they feed into one another automagically with the same character appearance and various choices already established. Has to reset to level 1 each time owing to the differing game systems.

• 2Like

nu_11

No reason for me to get this since I have ME games on PC already and can use mods

These versions don't include anything major that mods won't help with

PCMR wins yet again. Imagine being a console pleb

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
If I never played ME is this worth getting?
Id say probably.

ME1 is... rough gameplay wise especially starting out. Control isnt the best and the mechanics make the game harder than it should be.

ME2 is great as it vastly improved the mechanics

ME3 improves on the mechanics but the story is pretty fucking retarded.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
2 is kinda overrated imo. Like yeah it improved over the super clunky combat of the first one, but like 90% of the game was recruitment and loyalty missions, the central story was very minimal.

• 2Like

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
2 is kinda overrated imo. Like yeah it improved over the super clunky combat of the first one, but like 90% of the game was recruitment and loyalty missions, the central story was very minimal.
"You son of a bitch, I'm in" the Game.

• 4Worf
  • 1Truth!
  • 1Like
Reactions: 5 users