Mass effect Remastered - Legendary Edition - 2021

Rude

Potato del Grande
I can't believe more than one person said positive things about Dragon Age 2. That had to be one of the worst games ever made. 80% of it was one cave, hallway, or warehouse room recycled two dozen times.

• 3Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
So I have never played these games. Debating buying this. Worth it? Hate giving ea money.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
Wait for the reviews. If it's done well, wait and buy it on discount. If not, don't buy it.

• 1Solidarity

Qhue

Trump's Staff
I can't believe more than one person said positive things about Dragon Age 2. That had to be one of the worst games ever made. 80% of it was one cave, hallway, or warehouse room recycled two dozen times.

I tried, and failed, to play Dragon Age 2 several times. Initially it was because I was a big fan of Origins and did not care for the sudden tone shift and dumping of the protagonist that you developed over the course of what amounts to a game-long prologue. Subsequent attempts fared a little better but still not enough for me to feel invested in any part of the story or the character themselves.

• 1Like

Grizzlebeard

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
They should have broken the downloads up over the three games incl DLC rather than a whole fuckton of data.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
I hope a whole new generation of gamers will get disappointed by the ending again.

• 3Worf
  • 1Weird Boner
Reactions: 3 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I hope a whole new generation of gamers will get disappointed by the ending again.
It won’t be nearly as bad due to the citadel DLC intricately being included making the ending scenes a bit better. The problem is the advanced ending along with amazing DLCs in Citadel and Leviathan came out like a year later and by then we were so butt hurt we didn’t care.

I’ll pick it up but will wait for reviews. Removing Miranda’s ass really pisses me off.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Fadaar

That guy
I just want to see how the ME1 remake plays/looks. 2 and 3 are still just fine to play as is.

• 1Solidarity

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I just want to see how the ME1 remake plays/looks. 2 and 3 are still just fine to play as is.
I just replayed ME1 on 360 about 6 months ago. It’s fine I don’t mind the old clunky RPG setup.

Fadaar

That guy
I just replayed ME1 on 360 about 6 months ago. It’s fine I don’t mind the old clunky RPG setup.

After my first two legit times through I just cheated and gave myself the god gun right off the bat on subsequent playthroughs. Combat is by far the weakest part of ME1.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
After my first two legit times through I just cheated and gave myself the god gun right off the bat on subsequent playthroughs. Combat is by far the weakest part of ME1.
Got all the achievements including insanity. I'd say the combat is a 2007 game which doesn't bother me that bad. I'm far more concerned with them taking things out of the game.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
I'm far more concerned with them taking things out of the game.
Reapers are problematic and have been replaced with skyscraper-sized marshmallow Peeps, which are equally terrifying but for slightly different reasons.

• 1Worf

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Reapers are problematic and have been replaced with skyscraper-sized marshmallow Peeps, which are equally terrifying but for slightly different reasons.
1620321231683.png

• 9Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 9 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Wasnt just ending with ME3. Javick was a big fuck you but obviously thats included now.
Lol I figured you’d love him. He’s basically a super bigoted pragmatic marine type dude.

liara is all so excited to meet him and he’s all “wtf you actually evolved from being a tadpole?”

• 1Worf

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Lol I figured you’d love him. He’s basically a super bigoted pragmatic marine type dude.

liara is all so excited to meet him and he’s all “wtf you actually evolved from being a tadpole?”
No Little Penix means Javik was cut from the game to be packaged as DLC. Look at how much dialogue he has in ME3 compared to Kasumi and Zaeed in ME2.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
No Little Penix means Javik was cut from the game to be packaged as DLC. Look at how much dialogue he has in ME3 compared to Kasumi and Zaeed in ME2.
Yeah that part is beyond dumb and a waste for people that missed out

• 1Like

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Javik is a perfect example of how they fucked up ME3. The underlying theme of the 3rd game should have revolved around the revelation that the Protheans were a racist imperialist hegemony and that's why they lost to the Reapers. Cerberus/The Illusive Man were already established as being human supremacists. Shepard would have been a set up as the uniter of the galaxy (which is consistent with the whole 'war effort' mechanic where you're putting together strike teams from the various races in the galaxy.) They could have even shown cutscenes of all the rag-tag teams made up of the various races taking down reapers and turning the tide of the war, with previous companions and various side characters you'd met along the way shown acting as commanders in their own right. It would have been woke and cheesy but it would have at least been consistent with all the themes they had set up to that point.

But instead they make Javik DLC and push what should have been a central plot/thematic point off into the background and we got Marauder Shields as a final boss and a red/green/blue ending.

• 2Solidarity
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Javik is a perfect example of how they fucked up ME3. The underlying theme of the 3rd game should have revolved around the revelation that the Protheans were a racist imperialist hegemony and that's why they lost to the Reapers. Cerberus/The Illusive Man were already established as being human supremacists. Shepard would have been a set up as the uniter of the galaxy (which is consistent with the whole 'war effort' mechanic where you're putting together strike teams from the various races in the galaxy.) They could have even shown cutscenes of all the rag-tag teams made up of the various races taking down reapers and turning the tide of the war, with previous companions and various side characters you'd met along the way shown acting as commanders in their own right. It would have been woke and cheesy but it would have at least been consistent with all the themes they had set up to that point.

But instead they make Javik DLC and push what should have been a central plot/thematic point off into the background and we got Marauder Shields as a final boss and a red/green/blue ending.
Marauder shields was annoying af to kill on insanity. Buggy ass wobbles on the 360 controller.