May 2015 MMO on the Month Club - Dungeon and Dragons Online

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Turns out that once you're 28, only a tiny handful of quests give out Mysterious Remnants. Gonna have to either TR my main early or farm them on my rogue.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Now that I'm coming to the point I want to TR a 4th time, I'm on the fence whether I want to keep doing new classes to work towards completionist, or repeat some like paladin or monk for more stacks of past life feats that will actually matter on my final build (which will probably be paladin).

Zehnpai

Molten Core Raider
You guys okay if I post on other forums/Reddit/etc...and allow more people to join up or would prefer it to be a Rerolled thing only?

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
There's a lot of good players from this forum - we benefited from that with our casual guild in WoW. This project probably just needs to be more active. The threads don't get a lot of posts, so it likely doesn't grab enough attention.

I might join in next month, nothing else seems to be really keeping my interest.

Zehnpai

Molten Core Raider
Well, I made a mistake in making it DDO this month when SW:TOR had the 12xp thing so everybody is playing that right now anyways. Figured the voting should help with that. I'm always going to be playing DDO because that's my #passion but there's a ton of stuff out there.

I mean even if it's only me and my brother playing I don't mind.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
You don't even play with us fgt.
trololol

*edit*

You want a funny DDO story? Was in a Coal group right near the end, the group leader who was someone I knew was bringing the key to the last door. So I make a joke telling him to hurry up, and I guess he forgets we know each other because he blows his fucking stack and ends up jumping out over the pit and dropping the key to the bottom.

Must have felt like a real fucking idiot because he's the one who had to go down after it. Took him off my friends list.

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
FFXIV expac next month, otherwise I would be down for some casual action =/ Not that I won't be casualing the shit out of Heavensward, but I can only casual so much.