May users have a personal thread in the rickshaw?

May users have a personal thread in the rickshaw?

• Yes

Votes: 271 66.6%
  • No

Votes: 136 33.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Its just people testing the limits of the new admin team.

They're doing to a_skeleton_03 what they did to me when I became amod.

Just throw as much shit at you as they can to see what happens.

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
Except people do care.

Okay, that's great, but that doesn't answer my question. How is being locked in the Rickshaw considered a "win"? They can post in there even if they aren't infracted, so they're on the losing end of this, unless you think that Tanoomba is somehow going to quiet down when he isn't shawed?

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
You can set a time on the warnings, right? I didn't think they were hard set at 3 days. Even so. That means he gets one high quality shitpost in once a day. Problem solved?

That is about as much of a solution as England got when it handed the Sudetanland over to Germany with a promise of peace in our time.

How is being locked in the Rickshaw considered a "win"?

That has been answered by the exact behavior Tanoomba was engaging in when he got shawed.

So which are you being right now, stupid, or a liar?

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
Ooooooo I have an idea, @a_skeleton_03, make a Banner with a timer for people stuffed in the shaw, like the penalty clock in Hockey.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
Ooooooo I have an idea, @a_skeleton_03, make a Banner with a timer for people stuffed in the shaw, like the penalty clock in Hockey.

Hell yeah. Bonus points if it actually looks like a hockey arena scoreboard. You'll probably run out of room pretty quickly, though.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
That is about as much of a solution as England got when it handed the Sudetanland over to Germany with a promise of peace in our time.

Excellent indirect Godwin. I do not fear that Tanoomba is bound to eventually take control of the forum because of this action. Perhaps I will look at the wreckage of this forum in a few years and think, "If only we hadn't appeased him!"

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
That has been answered by the exact behavior Tanoomba was engaging in when he got shawed.

So which are you being right now, stupid, or a liar?

Neither? I haven't read his posts. I don't read his posts. I suggest you do the same if they rustle you that much. Be the change you want to see in the world, Hodj.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
Because then they "win" every time they get shawed.

What part of this aren't you getting?
Who fucking cares? Some of you are just unbelievably autistic about this shit. The absolute horror that someone might shitpost in the rickshaw and think they "won" . Fucking let it go. I do not understand this obsession with making people feel "punished" for shitposting.

• 8Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 8 users

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Okay, that's great, but that doesn't answer my question. How is being locked in the Rickshaw considered a "win"? They can post in there even if they aren't infracted, so they're on the losing end of this, unless you think that Tanoomba is somehow going to quiet down when he isn't shawed?
We all have different fetishes my friend. Tanoomba and Mist prefer to post in there, it gives them a persecution complex. They like their personal threads and just live there.

So an RRP for either of them is just nothing.

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
So let them live there. Again, I don't see the problem. Hence, the yes vote. If they're shitting all over everyone's posts all day, shaw them forever and let them live there the rest of their days.

Whatever makes them "happy". In quotes, because I don't believe either of them have the capacity to actually be happy.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Hodj, why are you so upset by Tanoomba's behavior when the option to ignore him is so streamlined?

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Axlrose

<Gold Donor>
I think my popcorn needs a bit more salt...

Not to appear indifferent, but at the moment, I am really confused!

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Who fucking cares? Some of you are just unbelievably autistic about this shit. The absolute horror that someone might shitpost in the rickshaw and think they "won" . Fucking let it go. I do not understand this obsession with making people feel "punished" for shitposting.

Serially toxic people should not be allowed to just endlessly destroy every conversation they enter, and then get a slap on the wrist and sent to a box where they can snark and shit on every one endlessly with absolutely no oversight. That's not a punishment, its a fucking reward.

• 1Like

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Seems to me there are two issues here. One being personal threads like Picasso's that ye old Jugs used to pontificate on the finer points of life, and another being the dislike of people sentenced to the Shaw taking a victory lap.

Why are we adding them together? Let normal posters do what they've been doing for many years now and fucking come up with better punishments for habitual offenders.

• 1Like

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Hodj, why are you so upset by Tanoomba's behavior when the option to ignore him is so streamlined?

Because when I encouraged people to use ignore, they told me they "didn't want to miss a thing" and that "ignore is for pussies" and then proceeded to turn threads with the person I have on ignore into a days long battle with that person.

Why do you continue to defend Tanoomba when he is a toxic person who adds nothing but conflict to this community?

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Seems to me there are two issues here. One being personal threads like Picasso's that ye old Jugs used to pontificate on the finer points of life, and another being the dislike of people sentenced to the Shaw taking a victory lap.

Why are we adding them together? Let normal posters do what they've been doing for many years now and fucking come up with better punishments for habitual offenders.
They are together because of equality.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Neither? I haven't read his posts. I don't read his posts. I suggest you do the same if they rustle you that much. Be the change you want to see in the world, Hodj.

You can't ignore it when no one else does and 90% of the posts in a thread revolve around them responding to that person.

Excellent indirect Godwin. I do not fear that Tanoomba is bound to eventually take control of the forum because of this action.

Really? You don't think he's controlling the forum right now?

I mean he spent 3 days shitting in the gamergate thread, and now we have long time members like Picasso and Soygen arguing that Germany is about to invade Poland because a_skeleton_03 dared to try and enforce the recognized international border.

Status
Not open for further replies.