McGregor vs Mayweather - Aug 26

Tilluin

Molten Core Raider
Never really bet but a few of the 'speciality' bets got me on board.

10 on that floyd gets knocked down at any time, Conor to get a point taken off him at any time and floyd to ultimate win.

10 on floyd to get knocked down in rounds 1-4 but then win by two/ko in 6-8.

Seems unlikely but you never know! I never thought trump would win, brexit would win and Bellew would beat Haye!

Arden

Blackwing Lair Raider
Yeah
My watching party was canceled. Now i have to pay the hundred bucks myself. Fucking piker better win now. If he loses, I'm out $200 total on the fight. If he wins, i'm up $200.

Bro, go to a sports bar. Otherwise, your $200-- it's gone.

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
I'm just not that enthused to pay for this, or even go to a sports bar. Both of these guys are grade-A assholes.

Anyone got a good live stream for this?

Jive Turkey

Karen
This is going to sound incredibly dumb because I've never bet on anything in my life, but if you were to bet a friend on this fight, how would you figure out who puts down how much? Where do you find the straight x to y?

Penalty

Lord Nagafen Raider
+1 on a good stream.

Buffalo Wild Wings is the only place showing it here. They told me to call day of for reservations, but ended up taking them yesterday and now it's full. Fucking wankers.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
On One hand I'd love Conor to win cause of the million dollar bets. On the other I'd love if Mayweather beats the fucking shit out of Conor for 12 full rounds.

Sterling

El Presidente
On One hand I'd love Conor to win cause of the million dollar bets. On the other I'd love if Mayweather beats the fucking shit out of Conor for 12 full rounds.
I'd kind of like to see Conor come out just trying to throw bombs, miss badly and get counterpunched and KO'd like 30 seconds in. Would seem to be an appropriate ending to this shitshow.

Penalty

Lord Nagafen Raider
Floyd getting a 30 second KO is about as likely as conor outboxing floyd for 12 rounds

Vimeseh

Trakanon Raider
Would be ironic if Conor gets that one in a million lucky shot that KO's Floyd and relegates boxing to complete irrelevance instead of the half dead state it is in now.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Penalty

Lord Nagafen Raider
If anything it would ignite another boxing fight for Conor. If he goes after the winner of Canelo vs GGG he'd be looking at another massive payday.

Vimeseh

Trakanon Raider
If anything it would ignite another boxing fight for Conor. If he goes after the winner of Canelo vs GGG he'd be looking at another massive payday.

Point is Conor isn't a boxer. If this is even semi-competitive it would be a huge black eye for boxing as a sport. There is no downside for UFC in this. I don't think it will be competitive at all, but stranger things have happened.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Arden

Blackwing Lair Raider
Would be ironic if Conor gets that one in a million lucky shot that KO's Floyd and relegates boxing to complete irrelevance instead of the half dead state it is in now.

It would have little such effect. Boxing pundits would simply say Floyd lost because he was old, didn't take the fight seriously, and Mcgregor got lucky.

Penalty

Lord Nagafen Raider
Yea it feels like the boxing community is more than ready to switch to the 'floyd is old, he lost a step' narrative if he loses.

Vimeseh

Trakanon Raider
It would have little such effect. Boxing pundits would simply say Floyd lost because he was old, didn't take the fight seriously, and Mcgregor got lucky.

Boxing pundits are as relevant as the sport itself. I'm more talking about mainstream or the "casual" boxing fan.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Fedor

<Banned>

replace joe louis with floyd mayweather jr.

replace rocky marciano with conor mcgregor

• 1Picard
  • 1Worf

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I am hoping MMATV has it. What do you think Ameraves Ameraves ?
I am counting on it. I have a ton of people coming over, so if it doesn't work I will just pay the $100 and stream it through Showtime.

Edit: Unless MMA-TV gets a sudden crackdown on it, I am sure it will be on.

Capture.PNG

• 2Like