McGregor vs Mayweather - Aug 26

Sterling

El Presidente
I guess he would matter if boxing wasn't dead. When the most interest anyone has in your sport is on a retired player and someone from another sport you are fucked.

If by some miracle this goes to decision you can just put a nail in boxing.
It's just real sad that this shitshow is getting this kind of hype when GGG/Canelo is right around the corner and that's legit.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
It's just real sad that this shitshow is getting this kind of hype when GGG/Canelo is right around the corner and that's legit.
I think that just tells you how irrelevant boxing is to the American public. They just dont trust it or care about it.

Jive Turkey

Karen

Does Paulie say "hyperbowl" at 27:37? That dude really needs to shut his fucking mouth already

• 1Worf

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Conor gonna lose, cuz he can't see shit, once floryd, lights him up, cuz his cutman ain't stich, apparently stich was too expensive. (Cutmen are provided by the ufc, vs. getting a percentage of the purse in boxing.

• 1Picard
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Final thoughts on the fight after listening to all the McGregor people tonight at the bar and in the street... (its McGregor mania pretty much everywhere outside of the internet. Most of you would be starring mouth agape at how many people are in the bag for McGregor. They are so 100% certain that I'm still triggered)

Was Pacman not touted as the man who could stay in Mayweather's face? Was Pacman not touted as the chin that could walk through Mayweather's shots and find shots of his own? Was Pacman not touted as so fucking tough, he will just run straight at him and eat 20 to give 1?

Was Pacman not the promised one?

Please explain how McGregor brings any new boxing threat to Mayweather that Pacman did not already present.

Every Mayweather fight its always been about the guy who could trap him, the guy who can bully him. The guy who has the physical gifts to land on him. What gives? Goldfish memories? I'm having a hard time believing McGregor has anything on Pacman in the sport of boxing. Its just a tough sell for me. I actually lost my cool and started shouting some idiot down and repeated Malignaggi's smack talk to this one idiot because garbage talking points are exactly what Mayweather haters earned.

lol does Conor even have a Pacman chin? Please weigh in on the chin situation. brb destroying an unused keyboard

Last edited:

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
If Mayweather doesn't win by knock out its going to look really bad for him and boxing.

Arden

Blackwing Lair Raider
If Mayweather doesn't win by knock out its going to look really bad for him and boxing.

This is the only fact that could make this travesty interesting. That said, I don't think Mayweather minds looking bad as long as he gets his money and his 50-0 record. Boxing already looks bad.

• 1Solidarity

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
This is the only fact that could make this travesty interesting. That said, I don't think Mayweather minds looking bad as long as he gets his money and his 50-0 record. Boxing already looks bad.
I think you are right but going to be hard to defend himself as the best if he can't even knock out a non proffessional boxer.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
My watching party was canceled. Now i have to pay the hundred bucks myself. Fucking piker better win now. If he loses, I'm out $200 total on the fight. If he wins, i'm up $200.

• 1Like
  • 1Picard

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
My watching party was canceled. Now i have to pay the hundred bucks myself. Fucking piker better win now. If he loses, I'm out $200 total on the fight. If he wins, i'm up $200.

Let's hope hes a gypsy bare knuckle boxing champ and harder than a coffin nail.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like