McGregor vs Mayweather - Aug 26

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Lol at judges giving 2 of first 3 rounds to Mayweather.

• 6Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 6 users

xzi

Mouthbreather
He has a point, he should have just let him go down instead of stopping it. He definitely wouldn't have been able to come back but I love Conors reaction to it lmao

"I've been fookin choked on live TV"

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Lol at judges giving 2 of first 3 rounds to Mayweather.
Exactly, if it went the distance no way Connor would have won because of biased boxing judges. And I do agree about the with Connor on the early stoppage.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Merrith

He has a point, he should have just let him go down instead of stopping it. He definitely wouldn't have been able to come back but I love Conors reaction to it lmao

"I've been fookin choked on live TV"

This shit was great. Fits what we all saw too. Wasn't like he was "hurt". Just completely gassed out.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Mayweather had a good plan. Worked for him, full credit.

Plan: be 1000x better than your jokey opponent and win while still giving everyone a good show. I think they pulled it off pretty well.

• 2Cutler
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users

Merrith

Plan: be 1000x better than your jokey opponent and win while still giving everyone a good show. I think they pulled it off pretty well.

More like: You're the superior boxer, and his cardio is suspect once you get past first 5 rounds. Let him gas out, then start landing to get a stoppage.

• 3Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
I just love the comments I heard on sports radio this week about Floyd having as good if not a better chance in the octagon than Connor in the ring. 30 - 45 seconds kick to the leg, take down and choked out, Connor wins no contest.

• 3Solidarity
  • 1Picard

Merrith

I just love the comments I heard on sports radio this week about Floyd having as good if not a better chance in the octagon than Connor in the ring. 30 - 45 seconds kick to the leg, take down and choked out, Connor wins no contest.

As often as Floyd was giving Conor the back early in this fight, agreed...30-45 seconds tops.

• 3Solidarity
  • 1Salty

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
My point is that you might as well just end boxing entirely instead of turning it into a watered down version of MMA.
Oh and dont let fighters dodge opponents. They should have little say in who they can fight as long as they are the same weight class.

• 1Solidarity

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Oh and dont let fighters dodge opponents. They should have little say in who they can fight as long as they are the same weight class.

Few trips to In and Out to move up when you need too?

Few nights of meth to go down?

• 1Worf

Merrith

Sadly with sale of UFC though and diminishing PPV numbers they're going to go for the "money" fights too often for this.