Men's Bar Soap for Showering

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
So I'm about half way through my bar of Grandpa's Charcoal. I gotta say, I'm really enjoying it. The volume of suds hasn't diminished at all. It does a really effective job of making me feel clean. The smell is extremely faint. I barely notice it at all, but that's alright. One thing I didn't comment on in my last post is that the bar itself has a slight texture. Well, I wouldn't even call it texture. It feels incredibly smooth as you run it over your skin, but my fingers easily grip it. I think it's a slightly porous surface, similar to real charcoal briquettes. At least that's how it feels to me. As a result, this bar stays firmly in my hand. I swear I've dropped EVERY OTHER BAR I've ever used in my life, at least once. This one is like glue. Not a chance it'll ever drop. A+, will definitely keep using this soap. I wonder if I can find only the charcoal somewhere and not have to buy the variety pack?

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
KAL570_Swedish_Dream_Sea_Salt_Soap_1200x.jpeg

81qq7ET4ZOL._SL1500_.jpg

Don't waste your time with anything else.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Lots of Jesus talk on that "Certified Fair Trade Organic Oils" piss bottle. Think I'll pass on the cult soap.

orcmauler

Golden Squire
Lots of Jesus talk on that "Certified Fair Trade Organic Oils" piss bottle. Think I'll pass on the cult soap.
Less jesus talk, more guy went batshit crazy when his family was killed during the holocaust. Besides it makes good shitter reading.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
My brother used to keep that hippy soap in his shower. It smells fucking terrible, much like the hippies that use it.

• 1Like

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
You pricks have me using the pine tar soap now, when I was perfectly happy using dollar store Dial. I really like the pine tar stuff, and after the first day or two of my bathroom smelling like smoke I don't even notice it anymore, but I dunno if it is really worth the extra cost or not. Of course, I bought the fucking 8 pack off of Amazon because it was cheaper per bar, so I'll be using it awhile, but still! Fuckers.

• 1Like

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
You pricks have me using the pine tar soap now, when I was perfectly happy using dollar store Dial. I really like the pine tar stuff, and after the first day or two of my bathroom smelling like smoke I don't even notice it anymore, but I dunno if it is really worth the extra cost or not. Of course, I bought the fucking 8 pack off of Amazon because it was cheaper per bar, so I'll be using it awhile, but still! Fuckers.

should last longer than dial and you're not using triclosan/triclocarban which maybe could possibly fuck up your nerve system and/or endocrine system.

i'm convinced the 2nd leading cause of dementia and related brain issues in oldsters is the industrial chemicals we groom ourselves and our cloths/furniture ect with since childhood. first leading cause is obviously drinking (so fuck me anyways)

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
should last longer than dial and you're not using triclosan/triclocarban which maybe could possibly fuck up your nerve system and/or endocrine system.

i'm convinced the 2nd leading cause of dementia and related brain issues in oldsters is the industrial chemicals we groom ourselves and our cloths/furniture ect with since childhood. first leading cause is obviously drinking (so fuck me anyways)
The potential future beetus will probably hit me long before any triclo-whatsit can hurt me!

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
Christ dude, can you be any more hipster? You read the fine print on that Dr. Boner hemp soap? You have a crystal shakra hanging in your shower too?
Nope. I just like the way it smells and its decent for getting grease off. I use the sea salt stuff mostly.

I guess if you're the kind of person that identifies your personality on your soap you might care.

I don't.

ToeMissile

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
I gave grandpa's pine tar a shot based on this thread. Only slight dislike is I wish the scent had a little freshness to it

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Most animals can't masturbate. No wonder virtually all animal sex is no different than rape. The female is NEVER interested.

Realistically, this should probably go in the "shower thoughts" thread.

lurker

Vyemm Raider
Pine Tar? Charcoal? Grandpa's soap?

Go here. Linky. Order a bar of Mahogany or Black Amber. This is manly soap.

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
Manly but makes a point of advertising as vegan?

Sludig : Manly Soap?
lurker : Here you go!
Sludig : This looks like Manly Soap
lurker : A'Yup
Sludig : It says Vegan, but looks manly.
lurker : Sure Does.
Sludig : ...
lurker : Well perhaps the company makes a good, manly smelling soap that works to remove all the manly dirt and sweat and leave you smelling like a well worm, handcrafted thick wooden desk, but it also happens to be made vegan. That would tell me that this company is marketing itself to both those that hit on the word "manly" and those that are also vegan. Why just pick one when you could market your product toward two different groups that typically do not share the same "ideals" in modern culture. Of course, you might ostracize a few customers who see "manly" and are offended because they are vegan, and you might also lose a few customers that see "vegan" and who are offended because they self-identify as "manly". That is probably a small enough market of people to not be concerned with when the majority of people will simply buy a working product based on one or the other of the two buzzwords we used.
Sludig : But Vegan and Manly are like...different...
lurker : It's fucking soap man.

Sludig

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Too much time on your hands.

It more touches on my annoyance od marketing stuff as special when the product is inherently that. The proverbial water bottle advertised as gluten and carb free.