Men's Bar Soap for Showering

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I'm gonna try the mint stuff that I posted the other day next. Probably the end of October. That'll be when my current bars run out.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I'm gonna try the mint stuff that I posted the other day next. Probably the end of October. That'll be when my current bars run out.
i think you started an FoH fad. i never even heard of Pine Tar soap. now you're getting a bunch of middle aged nerds to start smelling like Paul Bunyan.

• 4Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
I avoid deodorant soap (the soap that feels super dry on skin) and always use moisturizing soap like Oil of Olay or Dove.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Kiroy is going to need another name after this. He's pushed this pine tar shit better than Synj has butt pellets. Can't believe I'm doing it but...6 pack of pine tar coming in on Thursday. Kiroy Kiroy , I expect results!

Mick_Foley_Studio.jpg

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
gotta love amazon

I tried the grandpa pine tar. it worked good, decent lather, etc
only issue i had was the bar would snap when i was about 3/4th done with a bar making it a bit hard to get all the nooks and crannies.

just ordered the 5 pack assortment.

Sludig

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Less than 1/4 thru my bronners peppermint... going to take me a couple years just to try the 5-6 soaps here i want to...

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Senaiel

Silver Knight of the Realm
I ordered some of the pine tar grandpa soap last night , but noticed this morning I am almost out of shampoo. Any recommendations there?

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I ordered some of the pine tar grandpa soap last night , but noticed this morning I am almost out of shampoo. Any recommendations there?
I recommend you buy some more shampoo.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
This thread is so bad, I even ran out of deodorant the other day and instead of buying Sure like I always do, I ordered some of that fucking salt stick shit earlier in this thread!

It will be here tomorrow, so Friday I'll get my first test of it. If I hate it, it was so cheap that I won't feel bad.

Fortunately, I shave my head so shampoo isn't an issue. I still use shampoo because soap dried out my head too much (although I haven't tried the pine tar on it...hmmm), but just dollar store V05 because who cares.

• 2Like

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
This thread is so bad, I even ran out of deodorant the other day and instead of buying Sure like I always do, I ordered some of that fucking salt stick shit earlier in this thread!

It will be here tomorrow, so Friday I'll get my first test of it. If I hate it, it was so cheap that I won't feel bad.

Fortunately, I shave my head so shampoo isn't an issue. I still use shampoo because soap dried out my head too much (although I haven't tried the pine tar on it...hmmm), but just dollar store V05 because who cares.

The salt stuff works but you need to apply right after getting out of the shower, it doesn't go on dry (I guess maybe depending on the brand?). I also find that if you were going to be doing some shit where you'll be sweating your ass off it just can't keep up as much as the chemical shit, but if it's just a normal day it's good to go.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
been using Mitchum Unscented for 30 years. great stuff.
00309971185915.jpg

41tkJuJ90wL._SY355_.jpg

I use Mitchum as well, but go for the Mountain Air scent. It should go well with the pine tar soap if I wind up joining in this faggotry.

• 2Worf

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I use Mitchum as well, but go for the Mountain Air scent. It should go well with the pine tar soap if I wind up joining in this faggotry.
i tried it out a few years ago when the store was out of Unscented, i didnt notice much of a difference. at least not enough to stick with it.