Men's Fashion

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I have a relatively small butt even doing squats. My friend has had issues with his legs being too big for pants. You may need to just buy the pants and see if a tailor can bring the waist in

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
I can’t fit in most of my 36 waist pants anymore cause I’m a fatass now. 38s don’t work. Where the fuck do I find pants that fit.

I’ve been to 3 fucking stores looking forpants with no go.for purposes of this exercise assume I will not just stop being a fatass. Please send help.
Buy pants that are 2% spandex/elastane. This is how I get pants that fit my waist right but still fit my diesel legs.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Yeah it bunches up the pants they are that big on me and creates a bad look. Not good for tucking in. Mainly asking if anyone else has the same problem and if they found anything that worked for them. May just go consult a tailor. Have 2 pair of these and have worked out really well. From one fat ass to another, adjust the size as necessary....
Buy 36s with a stretch waist? Not a full elastic waist but with the inserts on the side.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
So I've got a nice wardrobe of CT shirts and usually I'm wearing them with Dockers. What's a good brand of business casual slacks? Mostly looking for some navy/black/khaki

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
So I've got a nice wardrobe of CT shirts and usually I'm wearing them with Dockers. What's a good brand of business casual slacks? Mostly looking for some navy/black/khaki

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Try the Amazon Essentials or whatever they are called. They are basically Banana Republic clone for $20 or $30.

• 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 user

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
i have 2 pair of the Amazon Essentials jeans- decent quality, they fit fine and they had my weird ass size...35w28l

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
Yep I got short legs and a longish torso. I am 5'8" so relatively short to begin with, but 28l is best fit 29l the pants bottom just brushes the ground

alavaz

Trakanon Raider
I'm 5'7" and I wear my pants way below my belly button and I feel like 29 are high waters in most brands. I usually buy 34/30 in dockers and they fit pretty close to perfect.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Just went through the product review section but couldnt find a dedicated thread. Maybe im blind and someone can point it out but i need high end working man boxer brief underwear. Ill be doing all sorts of ranch shit in 90+ degree heat and need briefs that breath, dont ride and wont blow out easy and cause chafing. I currently just buy kirkland boxer briefs, which are fine for day use but just cant handle sustained labor. Any ideas fellas?

Haus

<Silver Donator>
28" inseam and 35" waist? Hello my fellow stout dwarven breathren! I can buy almost nothing off the rack. That and I have a neck like a tree trunk, so I wear a 23/33 length sleeve but need an 18" neck if I want any hope of ever buttoning it.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Dang, shorties! I can't buy anything off the normal rack, but somewhere that has big and tall stuff usually works out pretty well.

46W/32-34L, 22 neck, with 37-38 arms!