Men's Fashion

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Haus

<Silver Donator>
I'm in the 46S territory, with 32/33 arms and 18-18.5 neck, 36" waist, and 29" inseam. All at 5'5". Like I said, stout dwarven heritage.

Haus

<Silver Donator>
Pssh, ain't no one respectable wears their pants that high!

And I'm way taller than Eddie Murphy at 6'6" !!

Did you kill a giant when you were 10 and spend months suckling at it's wife's teet?

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
IF ANYONE needs shoes but are not in a Rush
beckett simonon is having a sale:

use the code fourth and you get 2 pair for 300 dollars.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
So I want to dye my beard/mustache completely grey. Has anyone tried this before? Everything I read pretty much says you can fuck your face and beard up if not done correctly.

Fear the early stages of manliness!

IMG_0227.jpg

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Sterling

El Presidente
Might be a perspective thing, but the the lower picture frame looks like it needs to be adjusted slightly counterclockwise. Also, beard is indeed quite something sir.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
So I snagged this. Only thing I could find for black men.

I need to bleach my beard before adding any color, even grey. If you do not it will more than likely turn out an odd color. Guess I will hit the hair dresser soon.

IMG_20190728_184446.jpg

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
So I snagged this. Only thing I could find for black men.

I need to bleach my beard before adding any color, even grey. If you do not it will more than likely turn out an odd color. Guess I will hit the hair dresser soon.

View attachment 217332
Make sure you aren't allergic to the dye. Plus embrace the core gradient, and just wait to go grey naturally on the stache