Men's Fashion

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I'm lazy and can't look back

Can anyone recommend a good boot to wear in the 100-150 range? This is for business casual jeans and polo I'm a slob engineer work

Noodleface Noodleface Those boots come out to $197 with the sale that ends tomorrow, if you were interested.

It's a bit much for something I wear only to work

I will subsidize AE (or american made) for $20 via pp with @a_skeleton_03 intermediary. #MAGA

Picasso3

god damn, club foot with a shoe chewing habit?

Chanur Chanur offer extends to you but they have to have tassels or wingtip shit everywhere

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
I'm lazy and can't look back

Can anyone recommend a good boot to wear in the 100-150 range? This is for business casual jeans and polo I'm a slob engineer work

if youre wearing jeans and a polo to work - why even bother with decent shoes? just wear crocs.

McQueen

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Buy a nice pair of Allen Edmonds and have them repaired when you wear them out. Good shoes might even help with your posture.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
I wear button downs (sometimes those are Hawaiian), Levi 514's, and Vans for my business casual at work. I never have to dress nicer.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
god damn, club foot with a shoe chewing habit?

Chanur Chanur offer extends to you but they have to have tassels or wingtip shit everywhere
I appreciate the offer but no need. I'll be looking for some Allen Edmonds next time I need work shoe's. Hopefully minus the tassels and crap.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
if youre wearing jeans and a polo to work - why even bother with decent shoes? just wear crocs.
Must be difficult to comprehend when the only person you need to impress is your mother, but this is typical engineer fashion.

Yeah, I could be like the 60 year old dudes in Hawaiian shirts and crocs (and believe me, they're here), but I'd rather not. I'm also not going to dress up and be the weird guy in a suit.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Must be difficult to comprehend when the only person you need to impress is your mother, but this is typical engineer fashion.

Yeah, I could be like the 60 year old dudes in Hawaiian shirts and crocs (and believe me, they're here), but I'd rather not. I'm also not going to dress up and be the weird guy in a suit.

that doesnt even make sense. i work in advertising. we know how to dress.

jeans and a polo is the ultimate "i dont know what im doing with clothes" look. a pair of shoes isnt going to salvage that fashion fukushima.

• 1Like

Picasso3

that doesnt even make sense. i work in advertising. we know how to dress.

jeans and a polo is the ultimate "i dont know what im doing with clothes" look. a pair of shoes isnt going to salvage that fashion fukushima.

Which one is worse, jeans and a polo or cargo pants with zip off legs, a hawaiian shirt, and crocs?

• 1Like

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Which one is worse, jeans and a polo or cargo pants with zip off legs, a hawaiian shirt, and crocs?

clearly comfort is the sole remaining requirement here so might as well just go with zip off cargo pants and just not give a fuck about life anymore

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
No trolling in the grown-up forum araysar, you're just mad because your Wendy's hat is too tight

Cad

<Bronze Donator>

I mean, just wear slacks and a dress shirt rather than jeans/polo, you sacrifice no comfort (I wear this like every day of my life now), you look 100% more professional...

Shirts._V287724475_.jpg

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
I mean, just wear slacks and a dress shirt rather than jeans/polo, you sacrifice no comfort (I wear this like every day of my life now), you look 100% more professional...

View attachment 124789

but he doesnt want to be the weird guy in clothes that fit him and colors that complement each other.

better play it safe

depositphotos_9424565-stock-photo-fat-man-with-pink-shirt.jpg

• 1Like