Metal Gear Solid V

an accordion_sl

shitlord
So how long is this taking people to beat?

Went to pick it up today and it was fucking sold out for PS3... PS4 and Xbone boxes everywhere.

Donblargo

Potato del Grande
So I'm patiently going through the cassettes before starting the game, and in anticipation for the release I have abstained from reading any info about the story after the Peacewalker incident. I'm learning about the situation with Paz, and I'm just wondering if this was in Peacewalker and I'm just a noob, or was this in another psp release (I played Peacewalker in the HD ps3 bundle).

Donblargo

Potato del Grande
Beat main objective fast, now working on additional missions. It seems like a VR missions disc while still keeping you actively entertained. Really wished they waited til closer to release of Phantom Pain however.

spronk

FPS noob
used version is $10 at gamestop this week
http://www.gamestop.com/ps4/games/me...-zeroes/113472

if you have their rewards program for 3k points you can get a $5 off any used ps4/xbone game, combines with this, bringing the game down to $4-5 or less if you have rewards pro

$5 is pretty much what this demo is worth
assuming it gives you some extra DLCs when the real game is out

spronk

FPS noob
rejoice master racers, it looks like Metal Gear Solid V (and GZ) will be coming to PC/steam
Konami Digital Entertainment

first link on right, while 404s, is
13.08.2014 METAL GEAR SOLID V: THE PHANTOM PAIN AND GROUND ZEROES COMING TO STEAM

Didn't think the metal gear solid guys were PC friendly

spronk

FPS noob
rejoice master racers, it looks like Metal Gear Solid V (and GZ) will be coming to PC/steam
Konami Digital Entertainment

first link on right, while 404s, is
13.08.2014 METAL GEAR SOLID V: THE PHANTOM PAIN AND GROUND ZEROES COMING TO STEAM

Didn't think the metal gear solid guys were PC friendly

swedish_chef_sl

shitlord
MGS V: Ground Zeroes on steam sale for another 40 hours (-75%)

Never thought I would enjoy MGS on PC but it plays great (when you get into the controls) and my PC is a few years old...

swedish_chef_sl

shitlord
Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes (Japanese: ?????????V???????? Hepburn: Metaru Gia Soriddo Faibu Guraundo Zerozu?) is an action-adventure stealth video game developed by Kojima Productions, published by Konami,[8] and released for PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, Xbox 360, Xbox One and Microsoft Windows via Steam. It is part of a sub-series of prequels in the Metal Gear series, taking place after Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker. Ground Zeroes stands alone as the first part of Metal Gear Solid V, acting as the prologue for the upcoming Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain.

From wikipedia and since the ending of GZ has a "To be continued in Phantom Pain", I'm guessing this will not be included, seems like a tech demo they made a game out of...
And it really sold me, just like the old PS demo for MGS 2 but 100x times better

Knytestorme_sl

shitlord
Few different ways to complete the same mission. The sleeping grenade part at around 6:45 just reinforced why I'm hyped for this game