Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor

Sir Funk

Lord Nagafen Raider
Nice, I've always wanted an Assassin's Creed game that wasn't anywhere near an AC universe.

Love the Nemesis idea too, looks really cool.

Sean_sl

shitlord
Heh, I got more of a Batman vibe from it. And turns out, this game is from Warner Bros too. I'm betting they got combat engine and detective mode assets from the Batman teams.

Dioblaire

And now my Watch has ended...
<Donor>
This game looks pretty damn great. First LOTR game I have been this interested in.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
after watching the first video I am definitely going to have to make a purchase.

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
I definitely got more of an Arkham City vibe than an Assassin's Creed vibe, but I haven't played the more recent Assassin's Creeds. Nonetheless, this looks like it has a lot of promise.

littles

Lord Nagafen Raider
Kind of got an ac + batman vibe in middle earth which tickles the geek in me just the right way.

cyrusreij

Trakanon Raider
This looks awesome, and is completely different than all the tons of LotR games they have done so far.

Sulrn

Deuces
If the game matches the pitch, that's going to be one badass game. Hopefully the nemesis system works out to be more than just Radiant on steroids.

bytes

Molten Core Raider
Yeah I'm pretty sure I'm going to play this, but why the fuck is the Dunedain also a Ringwraith, fighting against Sauron. And the orcs sound too much like "OI M8 U HAVIN A GIGGLE?", can't take them serious at all.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Do they actually say he's one of the Dunedain? I thought they just called him a ranger of Gondor. As for the wraith, it's not a ring wraith, it's just a wraith. There are any number of reasons a presumably evil creature could choose to oppose Sauron.

swayze22

Elite
<Bronze Donator>
If the game matches the pitch, that's going to be one badass game. Hopefully the nemesis system works out to be more than just Radiant on steroids.
all of this. I am hoping there isn't just "one way" to beat the game in the end no matter what you do in between.

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I hope after this we get a game that explores the East in this fashion. Or maybe a game that tackles more Silmarillion lore. Akallab?th anyone? Holy shit my desk almost flipped over from this raging boner I got thinking about that.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
OH GOD EVERY SINGLE GAME THAT FEATURES ANYTHING THAT REMOTELY RESEMBLES FREE RUNNING IS A RIP OFF OF MY WORK ON ASSASSIN'S CREED WAAARBLEGARBLE

Sean_sl

shitlord
Here come the fags that try to patent video game mechanics
Jesus fuck, don't give them ideas asshole.

And that's pretty hilarious. Why didn't this guy speak out against the Batman games? Yeah bro, Warner totally stole your code from AC2 to use on a brand new game and did in no way recycle their assets from Rocksteady's work on the Batman games.