Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
yeah... i'm pretty hyped by this. and it looks like the wraith and Talion seemed to be bound together against their wills? you can hear the wraith say "you find the one who cast it on us." I assume he doesn't mean "cast" as in casting a spell as that seems a bit too simplified... but we'll see!

kudos

<Banned>
Just watched the gameplay trailer of this and it was just moved to my #1 most anticipated game coming out. Cannot wait.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Yeah this game looks pretty awesome and I don't get how anyone doesn't see who it closely resembles Assasins Creed, everything from how you move, combat, wraith world vision/movement....it's all pretty spot on.

Not that I have a problem with it, I think it looks fucking awesome.

j00t

Yeah no one is saying it's not an AC clone... Just hopefully the combat isn't parry counter kill to victory as well as tedious and repetitive side missions

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I buy all the AC's though, so copy all they want. This game looks f'n awesome. Cant wait~

bytes

Molten Core Raider
cant wait for this one as well im a giant LOTR nerd, dosent come out till October so sad.
This really has fuck-all to do with LotR though, they just slapped that on because it's a popular IP. Just hope it won't turn into shit like Bound by Flame turned out to be.

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
This really has fuck-all to do with LotR though, they just slapped that on because it's a popular IP. Just hope it won't turn into shit like Bound by Flame turned out to be.
yeah true i guess i am more excited at the world and all the fun features that are going to be in the game, and yeah why would you grab a ps4 for this? releasing on PC, nester?

Nester

Vyemm Raider
I assumed it would bc a PS4 Exclusive based on the comment above mine. Honestly i want to buy a PS4 but the games i want to play recently have been only ps3 or PC so i have been hoping beyond hope for some game to come and WOW me, and thus pushing me over the edge. Twice i have had the ps4 in my hand and put it back on the self.

In addition i play my Console games on a 75 inch TV o i got last year which really tips the scale for me on the pc/console debate, my video card could use an update as well.

Terial

Trakanon Raider
This is looking nice, not great, but nice enough to buy
smile.png

Terial

Trakanon Raider
developer Walkthrough start at the 2:15 mark, i'm sold, this looks really cool now

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Way too much promotion way too long before release, probably won't be able to live up to the hype.

j00t

Way too much promotion way too long before release, probably won't be able to live up to the hype.
not really... that's all old footage. there hasn't been much actual new info in a while