Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Eh, between Destiny and MLB the Show I'm pretty busy on it. I just wasn't sure how much I might be missing out on graphically if I didn't go PC route if anything at all.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
idk what you expected? people are hyped as fuck cause its LOTR not because this is some new innovation on the genre.

that's why im hyped, sure the nemesis system looks cool but I know what im getting into here I think most do that's why they are pumped, assasins creed / batman type game skinned in LOTR universe.
I don't know about others but I usually don't get pumped when a game is using some existing IP like LOTR. A lot of shitty games..

I'm intrigued because the gameplay is fairly unique and has a standalone story from the typical lore. That and my PS4 is collecting dust again after Bungie crushed my dreams.

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>
Eh, between Destiny and MLB the Show I'm pretty busy on it. I just wasn't sure how much I might be missing out on graphically if I didn't go PC route if anything at all.
We should be playing the show together. Am I on your friends list?

The game here looks good. But with a ton of backlog to play, and I still have to finish Murdered Soul Suspect which is a pretty good game (Only bought it on sale for $17.99 from the PS Store - so it is definitely worth 17 bucks) I may hold out. We also have Alien Isolation, Far Cry 4, Evil Within and a few others coming down the home stretch.

I love fall. Football and new video games.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
We should be playing the show together. Am I on your friends list?

The game here looks good. But with a ton of backlog to play, and I still have to finish Murdered Soul Suspect which is a pretty good game (Only bought it on sale for $17.99 from the PS Store - so it is definitely worth 17 bucks) I may hold out. We also have Alien Isolation, Far Cry 4, Evil Within and a few others coming down the home stretch.

I love fall. Football and new video games.
I don't think so. I just got it and have only been playing Road to the Show mode. I was great with 2012's sytem but I cant hit for shit yet on 2014.

PSN Name is Tarrant220

Tauntworth

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Game isn't dropping at midnight, instead at 11am PDT tomorrow. I've seen this happen before....does anybody have any idea WHY on Steam specifically, that this isn't available at midnight, and we have to wait 11 hours to play it?

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
It's a worldwide simultaneous release. 11am for you, 1pm for me, probably IS midnight some places :p

Edit: The physical PC version requires Steam anyway, so just for the console people I guess? Even though Wal-Mart/Target/etc sell console copies 24/7 anyway and will probably have them out anyway

Tauntworth

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Thanks for the info. Looks like they amened the encryption timer. So, it's available now, as of 10pm PDT. Glad I didn't have to wait another 12 hours to give it a go

Column_sl

shitlord
I'm in the same boat, too many games to play right now so I'll just wait on this one. It will end up on a steam sale by the time I'm ready to dive into it

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
I don't think so. I just got it and have only been playing Road to the Show mode. I was great with 2012's sytem but I cant hit for shit yet on 2014.

PSN Name is Tarrant220
Awesome I'll add you when I get home tonight.

Selix

Lord Nagafen Raider
Well this is fucked up. Keep geting CE-34878-0 when I try to launch it on my pS4. Already tried downloading the full 28gb again twice since 3am and then did a database rebuild with chat and it's still fucked. Only searching shows this as a fairly widespread unfixed issue across random PS4 games. So fucked. Just going to buy it on PC like I should have in the first place.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Well this is fucked up. Keep geting CE-34878-0 when I try to launch it on my pS4. Already tried downloading the full 28gb again twice since 3am and then did a database rebuild with chat and it's still fucked. Only searching shows this as a fairly widespread unfixed issue across random PS4 games. So fucked. Just going to buy it on PC like I should have in the first place.
Wait for it to be resolved on the PS4. I am sure it will be fixed soon.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I posted this in the Destiny thread, but until 10/8/14 you can trade PS4 Destiny in to Gamestop and get $40, making this game only $20.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
I posted this in the Destiny thread, but until 10/8/14 you can trade PS4 Destiny in to Gamestop and get $40, making this game only $20.
Yeah as a side note, I am never purchasing a digital version of a game again. Ever.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Are those of you experiencing the error all digital download? Really having a hard time waiting to grab this and want it on PS4 but not if its just going to frustrate me trying to get to play.