Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>
Are those of you experiencing the error all digital download? Really having a hard time waiting to grab this and want it on PS4 but not if its just going to frustrate me trying to get to play.
Sorry Selix
frown.png

Jooka, to my knowledge, no it doesn't effect the disc version. But I guess some of those people are having problems getting their pre-order bonus skins and whatnot.

Nester

Vyemm Raider
Digital downloads are for when I am hammered at 3am on a Saturday night. OR a super cheap discounted steam package. Any other time I want a physical copy so I can trade it in.

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
how good is this, do I need to download it off IPT like right now? kinda wanted to save this bad boy for a rainy day, when I got no good multi player to sit on.

Droigan

Trakanon Raider
how good is this, do I need to download it off IPT like right now? kinda wanted to save this bad boy for a rainy day, when I got no good multi player to sit on.

Appears to have some multiplayerish parts. People die, and server registers it, and you can get named orcs that spawn quests to kill them.

The way he talks about the nemesis system, it kind of makes me think of what Storybricks "could" (it won't) be used for in EQ Next.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
This game is amazing.

To expand, combat is Batman Arkham Asylum but more satisfying due to blood/head chopping, after quick tutorial you are put into a massive open world. Right at the start I go opposite direction of quest, see a troll, and immediately get killed via Dark Souls style squish.

Death is canon, that troll is now a named troll and more badass. So pumped to play more.

Selix

Lord Nagafen Raider
Sigh still downloading this. Have been trying to get this game installed since 3AM. Lol. But this time it was because Steam went from 3.0 MB/s to 700 KB/s. Quick restart of Steam fixed that and hopefully I can join the master race in the next half hour.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Sigh still downloading this. Have been trying to get this game installed since 3AM. Lol. But this time it was because Steam went from 3.0 MB/s to 700 KB/s. Quick restart of Steam fixed that and hopefully I can join the master race in the next half hour.
Change your DL location to denmark.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Wait.. so you bought it for both PS4 and now PC?

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
hmmm I had no intentions of buying it, I just don't spend money on games I wont play long term (so I don't buy sp games)

gonna grab it on IPT see if that copy works.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Yeah, single player games just dont do it for me anymore. dont know why but when Im playing a single player game Im always thnking how I could be leveling up in some game that matters, lol. Ive been spoiled.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
So I picked up my pre-order for this while on lunch at work and now it's staring at me on my desk as I watch the clock waiting to go home.
frown.png

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Yeah, single player games just dont do it for me anymore. dont know why but when Im playing a single player game Im always thnking how I could be leveling up in some game that matters, lol. Ive been spoiled.
I'm quite the opposite now. I feel more accomplished going through a SP game than I do in MP games. The MMO landscape is barren enough now anyways.

Vitality

HUSTLE
This is easy to say when a game actually matters, unfortunately very few mmos do right now. The faux-multiplayer aspects of this game look interesting.

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
Opposite for me. Hard time caring about numbers getting bigger. Story, characters, and gameplay though? Sign me up!

League is kinda a grey area because I feel so tied to my skill in that game. It's not my MMR going up, it's just my own performance.

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
Opposite for me. Hard time caring about numbers getting bigger. Story, characters, and gameplay though? Sign me up!

League is kinda a grey area because I feel so tied to my skill in that game. It's not my MMR going up, it's just my own performance.
see idk, as soon as online gaming came out that was it for me, the only single player games I tried to continue playing were the final fantasy series, everything else either had an MMO aspect of it or I didn't touch it.

all the posts, I didn't wanna install utorrent and gunk up my computer was gonna wait to redbox this shit, baaaaaaaaaaaaaah.

and yeah same feien im a giant LOTR nerd, and it was tough even playing those single player games, but this looks so badass im just gonna have to give in and get utorrent etc, idk how long it takes redbox to get new releases probably a week?

Selix

Lord Nagafen Raider
Wait.. so you bought it for both PS4 and now PC?
First for the PS4 and after 6 hours of troubleshooting after release I did online chat. Another hour of troubleshooting with Sony and I asked for a refund. Unfortunately it goes to my PSN wallet instead of my CC but oh well. I then bought it on Steam. Still got the pre-order bonuses at least.

eXarc

Trakanon Raider
Going pick this up now, will post a first look review later.

(PS3, hoping I don't run into errors)

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Amazon copy should be waiting for me when I get home - will post thoughts tonight, pretty pumped to play a single player game after weeks of shit single player experiences in Destiny.