Might & Magic X: Legacy

Lusiphur

Peasant
I'm assuming you're doing warrior mode? Getting to crag is hard with 4x RP. Need to abuse stasis to do it. Takes forever though and I didn't relish the thought of 5 more levels of that bullshit so gave up on 4xrp.

As far as the spider boss goes, I don't even bother with antidotes. Make sure you grab two chests before you go in to get enough money to buy regen off the spell vendor first. I can't beat it without getting regen either, tried like 100 times. Had no troubles after that.
This is adventure mode.

1. Some issues with the RP's, can't seem to target with Fire Bolt when the Dreamweaver is not in front of me so he gets free ticks of the regen with no dps on him. With them being so resisty to fire the best hit you are getting is 40-50.
2. I had regen going at the spider boss. Seriously just could not dps it down. Plus, poison doesn't fade no? So you still want antidotes for after.

Zehnpai

Molten Core Raider
I had planned on getting expert light just to get radiant weapon for that section if I ever intend to do it again.

Honestly I think Spider is the hardest boss in the game. One of my first tries I got obliterated, didn't even take off like 10% of his health. I didn't bother with antidotes during fight because the poison only tics for like 7 damage. After, yeah, sure but during? That's a 20~30 dmg swing you're giving up. If you're having extremely bad luck maybe try picking up a vendor spear. I beat it the first try but it took forever. Took me about 30 tries to get enough lucky rounds to kill it in a speed I found acceptable AND get a blue spear weapon.

velk

Trakanon Raider
Some issues with the RP's, can't seem to target with Fire Bolt when the Dreamweaver is not in front of me so he gets free ticks of the regen with no dps on him. With them being so resisty to fire the best hit you are getting is 40-50.
You can't target outside melee range, attacks at that range are just wasted mana. I agree that dreamweaver is a gigantic cockblock for an all caster party, it's doubly annoying because dreamweavers were barely even a speedbump for all melee - one bladedancer would cleave any number of them in melee range in one hit ;p

I went and levelled up a bit and then went back with well rested and hour of power shrine buffs, it was still pretty frustrating chipping him down though, especially when you get 4x resists and he heals up the last two rounds of damage.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
If you have expert dark you can dispel his heal pretty often, and you can also sleep everything else. Still takes a dozen of turns to kill them though, which is boring as shit.

Caliane

oh man this survey.

If a new game was released from one of the following game series, would you buy it?
A new Might & Magic tile-based RPG (e.g. Might & Magic X- Legacy)
A new Might & Magic classic RPG (free movement) (e.g. Might & Magic VI, Might & Magic VII)
A new Might & Magic Heroes (sequel to Might & Magic Heroes VI)
A new "Might & Magic" first person action RPG (e.g. Dark Messiah of Might & Magic 2)
A HD remake (e.g. Might & Magic Heroes III)
A "Might & Magic" Hack'n Slash RPG (e.g. Diablo III)
A "Might & Magic" creature collection RPG (e.g. Pok?mon)
A "Might & Magic" MMORPG (e.g. World of Warcraft)
A "Might & Magic" action-adventure game (e.g. Assassin's Creed)
A "Might & Magic" real-time strategy game (e.g. Starcraf
A "Might & Magic" MOBA (e.g. DotA, League of Legends)
A "Might & Magic Clash of Heroes" puzzle game (sequel to Might & Magic Clash of Heroes)

Of note, on reddit, one of the devs of Duel of Champions specifically mentioned he was jazzed about the idea of a Might and magic Moba.

Totally downvoting the Moba idea though. Market is so flooded with them.

Terial

Trakanon Raider
you left out Might & Magic Clouds of Xeen, and hell yea i'd love a remake of that game!

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande
Finished the game yesterday-- loved every moment except the end-game. Having made sure to complete every side quest possible before getting on the crag ship, the end-game just felt like a total cakewalk. My runepriest was regularly critting for 900+ dmg with GM fire, then throw in his fire rune and thunderstorm from my freemage and whole waves of mobs were dropping before they could even touch me. Team MVP's were definitely my runepriest and barbarian, with the barb hitting for 400-900dmg with GM 2H/Spear. Freemage only felt good after I got GM air-- I had gone primordial/air/dark for her, and noting in either dark or primordial hit particularly hard, so she felt like a CC/Buffbot most of the game.

P.S: Is it just me or is the GM earth spell "Crushing Weight" the most useless spell in the game? It always seemed to do total shit damage.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
I played this for ten hours yesterday. I restarted once to dump the worthless as shit guardian for a Bladedancer and with barb/druid/freemage my only regret is I didn't just make two dancers because holy shit. But I guess if I had done that they'd have needed a third or fourth difficulty setting.

Now I just want to back and play all the other games again for the third+ time. The only thing rough about the the early games is you can't see stats on anything in-game. You can look at your stat sheet and see if your damage/ac goes up, that's about it. And with something like ten slots for weapons/armor/etc it can be a bit of a chore. You wind up with so much equipped shit that there's no room to pick up loot. But what MMX is missing is fighting huge hordes of shit at once.

My only real gripe: Them load times, ugh. Some idiots wanted to make a MMO with this chunky engine?