Millie Was an Inside Job

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
It's people like you that make washing hands so damn important. Your mentality towards this isn't much better than an anti-vaxxer thinking they don't need to bother because the chances of actually contracting the disease is so slim.

Wash yo' fucking hands, homie

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

James

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Do you shit in the same room you brush your teeth?

• 1Picard
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

James

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Also you're gonna enjoy the same shit particulates from Dennis even if you do wash your hands.

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
Yes, I shit in the same room as I brush my teeth. I also rinse off my fucking toothbrush and use a soap-like substance on it. It's almost like I'm washing it!

Also you're gonna enjoy the same shit particulates from Dennis even if you do wash your hands.

And that enjoyment goes away when you wash it off your hands, which doubles as a preventative measure when it comes to spreading that joy to others.

You don't have to be a germaphobe to practice some basic hygiene that you should have been taught as a child.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I wash my hands before I piss. I keep my dick clean enough to eat off of.

Unless you piss on your hands the arguments to wash after are dumb.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Fadaar

That guy
I wash my hands before I piss. I keep my dick clean enough to eat off of.

Unless you piss on your hands the arguments to wash after are dumb.

I wash my hands before I pee because skydrol is the great purple satan

• 1Blown

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
The total morons complaining about not washing hands after pissing probably walk into public restrooms all the time and then later in the day use their hands to take their shoes off ....

They probably set those same shoes down on their floor or even take a single step into their house.

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
I wash before and after, and after touching a door handle in public, hand sanitizer too. Always use your drying paper towel in public restrooms to open the door instead of palming other peoples poop hands. I also sure as fuck dont want some little shitstains cold that his mom is spreading all over fred meyers. People are fucking disgusting.

• 2Like

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
a_skeleton_03 thread, derails into Piss Talk? Color me surprised.

• 8Worf
Reactions: 7 users

Fifey

Trakanon Raider
People who act like it's mandatory to wash your hands after peeing are weird. If I'm at work, I'll do it but if I'm at home or out at a bar, not gonna bother.

spronk

FPS noob
As the great Michael SHannon noted, what you do with your hands and the bathroom reveals a great deal about your character

wash hands before: the world is dirty, you must wash your hands before you touch your dick so as not to bring filth to your private world
wash hands after: you are dirty, you must wash your hands to prevent the spread of your vileness
both: you have a weakness in character, literally wishy washy

• 1Blown

James

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yes, I shit in the same room as I brush my teeth. I also rinse off my fucking toothbrush and use a soap-like substance on it.

Soap-like substance? Toothpaste is not a soap-like substance, and rinsing your toothbrush with water doesn't disinfect it. You have been brushing your teeth with shit particulates this entire time, but at least your hands are clean?

• 1Picard

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Stop pissing or shitting on your hands and you won't need to wash them all the time. My dick is clean because of this thing called bathing.

Every time you go into a pool, you're getting water on you that touched some stank ass vag or some fat dude's really dirty ass. Every random fart you smell on the street is some person's ass particles in your nose and likely lungs. Every other to-go cup you've had has been touched by some kid touching dirty ass money all day who hasn't washed his hands since his morning shower, and you're drinking out of it.

Perspective - get some.

• 1Like

James

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I wash my hands after taking a shit just in case, but there's verifiable shit coming out of that hole. My dick is as clean as a whistle.

• 2Solidarity

Julian The Apostate

Vyemm Raider
I consider it mandatory to wash your hands after pissing in any public area outside of your home as a consideration to others. Inside your home it’s completely up to you.

I grew up on and worked on farms until I was 18 so I have a immune system like fucking Wolverine so no little dick cooties gonna slow me down.

Edit: also not implying I have a little dick.