Millie Was an Inside Job

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

James

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I consider it mandatory to wash your hands after pissing in any public area outside of your home as a consideration to others.

Depends on the place, imo. I have to consider it a clean place to wash my hands -- Target and Walmart are not clean places, but Morton's sure the fuck is. Not that I would eat at Morton's in Texas, but you get the point.

Julian The Apostate

Vyemm Raider
I agree with that. Sometimes a place is so disgusting I just grab a towel to protect my hand from the door handle and leave without washing my hands.

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
Soap-like substance? Toothpaste is not a soap-like substance, and rinsing your toothbrush with water doesn't disinfect it. You have been brushing your teeth with shit particulates this entire time, but at least your hands are clean?

Both act as an agent alongside physical action to get rid of filth, and nobody said anything about disinfecting.

All of this is about one simple thing: MINIMIZING the amount of things you're exposed to. It's impossible to avoid all of it, and you basing your arguments around "welp, it's not perfect so it doesn't matter!" is plain retarded.

Remember, I never suggested that people must wash their hands because they've taken a piss. I suggested that people do it anyway because it provides a habitual method of washing them which helps with other things. I don't even wash my own hands after pissing at home, I just do a quick rinse.

James

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
All of this is about one simple thing: MINIMIZING the amount of things you're exposed to. It's impossible to avoid all of it, and you basing your arguments around "welp, it's not perfect so it doesn't matter!" is plain retarded.

Basing my arguments around the action required being vastly disproportionate to positive results from it, and that efforts to obtain those positive results are minimized by countless other things you aren't considering, like shit particulates in your toothbrush (that toothpaste and water does not get rid of, FYI). Drink water when you're thirsty, eat when you're hungry and stop eating when you're not, clean yourself when you are dirty. Very basic concepts that society has tried to demonize despite their effectiveness, they want you to drink 8 glasses of water a day, eat three meals, and clean yourself obsessively. Fuck that.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
So, when you piss, you handle your dick. Then you shake people's hands with that. Are you cool shaking hands with other dudes who have been handling their dicks?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Julian The Apostate

Vyemm Raider
So, when you piss, you handle your dick. Then you shake people's hands with that. Are you cool shaking hands with other dudes who have been handling their dicks?
Based on Hoss’ earlier testimony I would consider it a privilege to shake his hand after he takes a piss and my hand would be better off for it.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
James, do you wash your hands after giving guys handjobs in the bathroom?

James

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Do you require your boyfriend to take a shower before you give him a blowjob?

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I wash my hands at work or in public because that's what I was taught to do, because it is the polite thing to do, and because I know other people are judging me if I don't. But at home it just depends on if I feel like it, or if they were already dirty, or if I took a shit, etc. And if you've ever touched someone else's phone, keyboard, mouse, etc. at work, or a handrail, door lever...start thinking about what is probably on those.

Honestly, all of this extra precaution over washing your hands at every little thing, and particularly using fucking hand sanitizer, I'm convinced that it has directly attributed to all the the fucking allergies kids have nowadays. Our bodies were literally evolved to handle dirt and microbes and shit (even literal shit), but civilization has started eroding those resistances over time. I'm not saying we should sprinkle dirt on our food to stay healthy, or that we shouldn't ever wash our hands, but the LACK of exposure many kids and adults get now can't be helping their immune systems any. You kill all the little, fairly harmless bacteria with hand sanitizer, how is your body supposed to be ready for stronger stuff that you're going to get exposed to at some point no matter how careful you are? Unless you wear a breathing mask everywhere and live in a fucking bubble, someone at some point is going to sneeze near you, and now your 98-lb weakling white blood cells don't stand a chance because they didn't buff up on dirt and pee splatter microbes first.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Pasteton

Blackwing Lair Raider
What’s worse is people picking their nose , even if they use a Kleenex depending on technique, that can get bugs on ur hands and if you don’t wash them, u could pass something on to someone else when you touch their hand or whatever.