Mindhunter

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Aww yeah. Day off, Wife away on some trip to Orlando, kids? Well who gives a fuck. Time to do some binging.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
First season was so good this is a must-watch for me. Looking forward to firing it up this evening.

Bondurant

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
5/9 seen, it's pretty good, they extended the s1 formula and didn't cut any corners. Some shots are very nice, you can see they're trying to stick with Fincher style. I think they're doing great alterning between Quantico stuff, groundwork, personal life and killers interviews.

Last edited:

Dioblaire

And now my Watch has ended...
<Donor>
5/9 seen, it's pretty good, they extended the s1 formula and didn't cut any corners. Some shots are very nice, you can see they're trying to stick with Fincher style. I think they're doing great alterning between Quantico stuff, groundwork, personal life and killers interviews.

Wait, Fincher didn't do this season?

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
So binged the shit out of this today, was really good. I just hope we dont have to wait another 5 yrs for season 3.

elidib

Vyemm Raider
Finished it.

Started strong, stalled out a bit when Atlanta took the main focus and didn't leave any room for interviews or progress. Ending felt a bit on the weak side, but not too bad. Really wish they would have wrapped up the Atlanta plotline quicker and then done more with BTK or Manson for the second half of this season instead of holding it over for another.

dizzie

Triggered Happy
Finished it.
Thought the backdrop of the Atlanta Child Murders was great and time period was really well done. Pleased that they didn't mess with the formula much and have pretty much kept things the same as season 1. Good to see that the Manson bullshit was kept to a minimum. The Atlanta Murders ended in 1981 so I'm wondering who they will do next. I figure 5 years per season so 4-5 more seasons to go before Dennis Raders eventual capture.

Mid to late 80s had a bunch of serial killers that were caught, the writers are spoiled for choice. They might even bring up Ridgeway as he'd killed 50+ people by 85 and was probably the most prolific serial killer in the US at the time.

Wasn't so sure about the son stuff or the lesbian relationship bollocks but small price to pay for the rest.

Fedor

<Banned>

dennis-rader-btk-bondage.png

Fedor

<Banned>
/r/hittablefaces

cqgng4qac2h31.jpg

scott adams' two movies on one screen: I watched the whole season in disbelief at how incredibly unlikable the two black female characters were and then went around online to see that these characters were praised by woke retards

they're the same people praising this shit:

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>
So quick question, I have been skipping the Anna Torv lesbo scenes because it's.all.so.tiresome.gif, am I going to miss anything plot-relevant by doing so? I'm on ep six now. Thanks.