Mindhunter

dizzie

Triggered Happy
The BTK stuff in this should be good, they picked an interesting serial killer when they decided on Rader. Those pics of his in graves and shit all dressed up in BDSM shit are weird as fuck. I agree that Mansons pretty lame and the whole family things been done to death. It's only really famous cause of Polanski/Tate and the fact they were all stoner hippies.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Yeah BTK is very interesting. He could've gotten away with it too if he wasn't an IDIOT.
yea, hubris, the need for attn and a computer nerd using basically symantic undelete fucked him over.

he got caught in 2005, who the fuck even has floppies

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
If you're in the mood for some serial killer stuff, then I recommend checking out My Friend Dahmer which was pretty decent and not many people saw

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
If you're in the mood for some serial killer stuff, then I recommend checking out My Friend Dahmer which was pretty decent and not many people saw

I was looking at that one but never took the chance.

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
I was looking at that one but never took the risk.

It's mostly focused on his buildup into what he became, so it's a let-down if you go in wanting to see past that. It's by no means an amazing movie, but it's good. The guy playing Dahmer did a pretty good job at showing his psychotic side.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Probably just me, but I never found Manson actually all that interesting. I guess maybe if I grew up in that era maybe he'd be more interesting.

I much rather like learning about the real big hitters - Bundy, Dahmer, Gacy, Kemper, Gein, etc.
Do you listen to Last Podcast on the Left? If not this will give you exactly what you want.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
what have they been doing? they haven't updated in almost 2months

ben still does abe lincoln weekly and bitches like a cunt.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
That big dude they had in the first season is pretty interesting killer. I read about him after watching the season a while back. Supposedly really fucking smart, like mist levels IQ. Turned himself in after killing his mom and her best friend. Used to fuck the decapitated heads of his victims. Then fucked the dead bodies some more. Even ate pieces of them supposedly. Wanted to be a cop but turned away because he was too fucking big 6ft 9in. Then he hung out at the cop bars and shit.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
podcasts for s2
ww
wayne williams

btk

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Honestly - I wonder if they're running out of content. They only do real episodes like once a month, and most of the other episodes are just side story stuff.

I will say, the episode with Dan Aykroyd was hilarious.

The latest serial killer - the woman, I can't think of her name, I found super boring.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Honestly - I wonder if they're running out of content. They only do real episodes like once a month, and most of the other episodes are just side story stuff.

I will say, the episode with Dan Aykroyd was hilarious.

The latest serial killer - the woman, I can't think of her name, I found super boring.
i still haven't listened to the newest 4 (from june) cuz like you said, imo they've been boring this year. (like i'll hit play on them if i run out of podcasts, hasn't happened yet)

Khane

Got something right about marriage
That big dude they had in the first season is pretty interesting killer. I read about him after watching the season a while back. Supposedly really fucking smart, like mist levels IQ. Turned himself in after killing his mom and her best friend. Used to fuck the decapitated heads of his victims. Then fucked the dead bodies some more. Even ate pieces of them supposedly. Wanted to be a cop but turned away because he was too fucking big 6ft 9in. Then he hung out at the cop bars and shit.

All of what you just said was covered in the show...

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users