Mindhunter

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

spronk

FPS noob
4.75 star(s) Rating: 4.75/5 4 Votes
Title: Mindhunter

Genre: Drama, Crime

First aired: 2017-10-13

Creator: Joe Penhall

Cast: Jonathan Groff, Holt McCallany, Hannah Gross, Sonny Valicenti, Anna Torv, Cotter Smith

Overview: An agent in the FBI's Elite Serial Crime Unit develops profiling techniques as he pursues notorious serial killers and rapists.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

spronk

FPS noob
[SERIES][TVPOSTER]
r7RIwuceOaDP4KTmU1EFeDniRq4.jpg
[/TVPOSTER][SERIESWRAP][EPISODENAME]Mindhunter[/EPISODENAME]

Genre: [GENRE]Action & Adventure[/GENRE]

First Aired: [RELEASE]2017-10-13[/RELEASE]

Overview: [PLOT]An agent in the FBI's Elite Serial Crime Unit tracks down serial killers and rapists.[/PLOT][/SERIESWRAP][/SERIES]

Will be on Netflix on Friday, Oct 13th. First two episodes and finale directed by David Fincher (Se7en, Gone Girl). One of the stars you saw was Anna Torv aka Olivia from Fringe.

About the setup of serial killer profiling in the FBI in the 60s, based on the book by John Douglas. Looks pretty creepy in a "that shit was real, yo" way.

(no tmdb entry yet, the only one there is the movie in the 90s about the same subject)

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
I have read this book a few times so I am pretty excited to see the show about it. It won't be a direct translation of course since the book isn't quite story based but talks about why they did different things with some stories why.

• 1Like

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
There was an existing thread I started on this earlier in the year (and there was a tmdb entry for it then) but I don't think anyone ever posted anything in it. I'll just toss the teaser trailer from that thread in here.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Started watching this and I ended up four episodes in. Very intriguing.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
I read the book by John Douglas and the man is fascinating. Watched the first 3 episodes only so far.

Love that it's primarily dialogue. The quotes from Ed Kemper are primarily direct quotes. Chilling.

Reht

Molten Core Raider
Just finished it and the only the thing I dislike about it is the long wait for season 2. Netflix hit a home run with this series in my opinion.

• 1Like

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Just finished it and the only the thing I dislike about it is the long wait for season 2. Netflix hit a home run with this series in my opinion.

Agreed this show was crack. Love the btk killer morsels being thrown in.

Harkon

Vyemm Raider
I haven't had a show catch my attention like this one in a while. Really enjoying the slow burn of the plot and the psychology in it.

• 1Like

vGrade

Potato del Grande
Took 2 episodes of terribad acting for the actors to finally get comfortable.

• 1Solidarity
TV show information provided by The Movie Database