Minecraft Dungeons

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Kovaks

Mr. Poopybutthole
I bought it on the ps4 because I read it had performance issues on the switch. Found out my neighbor has it on switch and he said he didn’t notice any performance problems with it. I would have went that way so our sons can play together but oh well. If he really starts to like it and they want to I’ll just buy it again I guess. So far they haven’t really liked gaming together, ones always better than the other so the other doesn’t want to play.
This is the type of game where it doesn't really matter if one is better than the other as long as they can work together. Only issues I have is when my 7yo runs ahead and gets killed over and over.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
This is the type of game where it doesn't really matter if one is better than the other as long as they can work together. Only issues I have is when my 7yo runs ahead and gets killed over and over.

Right now I’m sure they’d just both die constantly unless they picked easy mode. I haven’t died yet but I’ve revived him like eight times. And he’s the one with the healing totem.

• 1Solidarity

Dandai

Lesco Brandon
<Gold Donor>
I love how this went from “I put in a few hours alone” on Thursday to “I Platinumed it” on Monday.

Reminds me of my dad when a game hooks him. He will start slow then something clicks and he’s all-fucking-in. I remember him playing heroes of might and magic for 20 hours straight one Saturday and only ate because I brought him some Taco Bell that night. Funny stuff.
Touche! In my defense, it wasn't more than 4-5 hours of play time as I was only 3-4 trophies from platinum. I just didn't have high enough power gear to take on the final boss on Apocalypse as of the aforementioned Thursday.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Picked this up over the weekend as I was looking for a coop game to play with my son, and I'm not totally sold on Diablo 3 for him just yet. The game is pretty fantastic and simple enough that kids can still have some fun. I don't expect my son to be amazing at it, and get to the highest difficulty and understand all the synergies, but we will have fun with it. Right now playing with my son and wife. Drop-in/out coop is really great too.

Gator

Molten Core Raider
Yea, I still play it with my son. Fun game. Stopped playing it when the jungle expansion came out but recently got back into it. They changed / added a bunch of stuff that I don't remember from the first month of playing.

• 1Like

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Yea, I still play it with my son. Fun game. Stopped playing it when the jungle expansion came out but recently got back into it. They changed / added a bunch of stuff that I don't remember from the first month of playing.
Being a kid, my son doesn't mind the grind and right now it seems that's the name of the game so far. Run around doing all the "levels" with as high of a difficulty as you can muster, to get better gear, to do higher difficulty... etc etc etc ... Basic loot grinder :-D

werper

Silver Squire
Hi. It’s a pretty good game. The characters are well-drawn. Does it have some kind of storyline? And is there an ability to change the inner world? Now I’m playing through Minecraft Server List | Minecraft Servers 2022 | Minecraft.Buzz. In general, I have always had a soft spot in my heart for this game. I first played it in 2012. So I am a veteran of it xD. There are a lot of happy memories associated with this game. Besides, I have loved construction toys since childhood. Lego constructors and so on. What could be better than a creative mode with a lot of materials in an endless world?

Captain Suave

Caesar si viveret, ad remum dareris.
Hi. It’s a pretty good game. The characters are well-drawn. Does it have some kind of storyline? And is there an ability to change the inner world? Now I’m playing through Minecraft Server List | Minecraft Servers 2022 | Minecraft.Buzz. In general, I have always had a soft spot in my heart for this game. I first played it in 2012. So I am a veteran of it xD. There are a lot of happy memories associated with this game. Besides, I have loved construction toys since childhood. Lego constructors and so on. What could be better than a creative mode with a lot of materials in an endless world?
Minecraft != Minecraft Dungeons.

Minecraft thread here: Minecraft