Minecraft Dungeons

Chris

Potato del Grande
Did couch coop with wife, was really fun. Being able to have complementary builds (tank and archer) and raise the difficulty was great.

She normally hates RPGs and prefers platformers, so this was a happy medium for us both to enjoy.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Okay, this game is legit fun! Playing with my boys today has been hilarious and awesome!

Talenvor

Lord Nagafen Raider
Am I missing something with secrets? I’ll run a map and it will say there are 1 or 2 secrets. I’ll cover every square inch of a map and don’t find anything that completes the secret stat.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Some of them are really hard to find unless you just accidentally blunder into them. Others involve crossing gaps in the terrain with the dodge roll, and those spots can be rather annoying to find too.

Only ones that really matter are the maps that unlock hidden zones on the main map, and fortunately most of those are pretty obvious (except that they don't actually spawn like half the time).

Talenvor

Lord Nagafen Raider
Some of them are really hard to find unless you just accidentally blunder into them. Others involve crossing gaps in the terrain with the dodge roll, and those spots can be rather annoying to find too.

Only ones that really matter are the maps that unlock hidden zones on the main map, and fortunately most of those are pretty obvious (except that they don't actually spawn like half the time).
Oh is there a bug with them spawning? I swear I step on every square inch of a map, and try rolling to stuff that seems reachable, and I still don’t find the secrets sometimes.

Vorph

Nah, not a bug, it's just that the tilesets for each zone don't always include all of the secrets, so you sometimes end up having to run a map an extra time or two in order to get the hidden-zone secret to spawn.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Qhue

Trump's Staff
Its worth it though because the secret unlocked zones are excellent places to farm items.

I finally switched my default build from Soul-based archery to one where I am a tank with a big sword but still using Souls to heal. Its a bit annoying that you can't respec an item so if possible make sure to test out a power/ability on a trash item to see if it suits your playstyle.

Vorph

Yeah, I've found a couple crazy good abilities that way. Like getting snowball cooldown down to 1 second. Most levels have long stretches where mobs come at you more or less single file and you take basically no damage at all even from ranged enemies because of the stun.

Qhue

Trump's Staff
The projectile reflect ability is also one that is much more useful than I would have though simply by virtue of how much damage those snipers do on Apocalypse. Bouncing that shit back at them is very nice.

Coleslaw

Blackwing Lair Raider
Its worth it though because the secret unlocked zones are excellent places to farm items.

I finally switched my default build from Soul-based archery to one where I am a tank with a big sword but still using Souls to heal. Its a bit annoying that you can't respec an item so if possible make sure to test out a power/ability on a trash item to see if it suits your playstyle.

Creepy Crypts is HUGE and has like 12+ chests every time, Awesome for emeralds

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
It's on the Xbox live for PC sub, so I tried it. Can't zoom out enough for my tastes.

Kovaks

Mr. Poopybutthole
Any further feedback on switch version, wanted to get this for my son and I to play on switch but someone mentioned issues with it.

Captain Suave

Caesar si viveret, ad remum dareris.
Spent a couple hours playing with my kids (5 & 8) who are relative gaming newbies. This game really hits a great middle ground for complexity and skill levels. Multi-generational couch coop is a blast.

Kriptini

Vyemm Raider
The Scatter Crossbow gets pretty insane with the right enchantments and artifacts...

1591172967427.png

Kovaks

Mr. Poopybutthole
my 6yo finally saved up enough for his switch light, been saving for a year. Luckily I bought it for him in March when shit started getting scarce. So I let him buy it yesterday and then got us both this game, having alot of fun so far, been teaching him not to run strait for the end but to search around for all the treasure secret zones.

• 3Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Gator

Molten Core Raider
FFFF, just had a scary moment. The game crashed and when I went to load back in I had a corrupted save. Everything was lost, luckily after 5 minutes of cursing I remembered PlayStation has cloud saves. I was able to recover everything from the last time I played.

With that said, make sure to back up your saves. I've had a few crashes already on the PS4.

Goatface

that sucks, been watching this guy
he runs into all sorta of glitches while doing his crazy grinding