Minecraft Dungeons

Chimney

Trakanon Raider
I wish I could get over the aesthetic of minecraft as that does look neat.

Portal Knights was really good blend of minecraft/rpg that I did enjoy.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Looks cool, but I'd be more interested in whether it's an open game that allows player created dungeons and mods. Not sold on the isometric view, it's just so... limiting and overdone.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
I smell microoooootransaaaaactionsss

Also, I wish they would just put big fuckin' dungeons into OG Minecraft.

Mick

<Gold Donor>
Looks cool, but I'd be more interested in whether it's an open game that allows player created dungeons and mods. Not sold on the isometric view, it's just so... limiting and overdone.
the wiki says "Players will not build or mine because the game is focused on action/adventure "

• 1Rustled
Reactions: 1 user

Shmoopy

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Could you even have mining in a Diablo clone?

- vile dungeon full of traps and monsters
- digs around to the treasure room

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Gator

Molten Core Raider
Looks like the perfect game for me and my son to play together. He'll be 7 when that comes out and he's currently is addicted to minecraft. I just showed him the video and he was like "buy it now!"

• 1Like

Kovaks

Mr. Poopybutthole
my son is really getting into minecraft. I have been pushing the lego side of it but I think we will play this together.

• 3Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
This is on Xbox pass as well for PC.

It's not bad. Definitely a "baby's first diablo" kind of thing. There's not much there for veterans of diablo/poe/grimdawn/whatever, but it's pretty fun for a bit.

Gator

Molten Core Raider
Sweet, been waiting for this. This should be perfect for my son, who's 7, and I to play. Now I need to decide if I buy it for the PS4 or Switch?

• 1Like

Qhue

Trump's Staff
It has some interesting synergies and complexities when you get to the higher difficulty levels and with some of the more creative items. It really leans into the premise of being as creative as they can with the set of tools that exist within the ecosystem.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
How is it with gamepad? I'd never even consider playing Diablo or PoE on a console, but I assume this game being more kid-friendly isn't on that level when it comes to controls.

GeneralF

Golden Knight of the Realm
Sweet, been waiting for this. This should be perfect for my son, who's 7, and I to play. Now I need to decide if I buy it for the PS4 or Switch?

I bought this game for Switch and that was a mistake, already in the second level the game has clear fps issues (at least in split screen). I strongly suggest buying it on PS4 (or any other system).

Hachima

Molten Core Raider
On PC their entitlement servers can't handle the load...
1590539924865.png

They send the full stacktrace in the error response and it shows their database is choking.

UnknownInternalFailure : The service has encountered an unknown internal server error: System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException (0x80131904): A network-related or instance-specific error occurred while establishing a connection to SQL Server. The server was not found or was not accessible. Verify that the instance name is correct and that SQL Server is configured to allow remote connections. (provider: TCP Provider, error: 0 - The wait operation timed out.)

• 1Like

Gator

Molten Core Raider
I bought this game for Switch and that was a mistake, already in the second level the game has clear fps issues (at least in split screen). I strongly suggest buying it on PS4 (or any other system).
That's a shame. Glad I made the right choice by going with PS4. Fun game to play with my son. We already sunk a few hours into it. Lucky kid. He already has gotten 4 Uniques to my 1.