Minecraft

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
So I went to one and the mobs there will debuff you so you cant mine anything. Son of a...

TNT raid?

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
So I went to one and the mobs there will debuff you so you cant mine anything. Son of a...

TNT raid?
There are 3 boss fish that cause mining fatigue. We will need waterbreathing potions and probably water strider on boots in order to get inside. But if TNT works I'd rather do that. We need to show them not to mess with us!

Terial

Trakanon Raider
once you kill the bosses you are allowed to mine, don't think TNT works (could be mistaken)
main point of the water temples is for sponges and gold blocks too

started up last night, nice vanilla server going on
have a lot to mine/create before i can really start to build anything.... my temp hut is just through the mountain path on the right (thanks for the walkway)
It'll get more cleaned up as time goes on, just needed shelter for now

xzi

Mouthbreather
When the shit did they add water monuments? that looks pretty awesome. I went a bit out from spawn and found this nice spot with a huge natural arch and am setting up a little camp out in front of it. It's sorta weird though cause 2 or 3 different biomes meet at that same place.

Lodi

Blackwing Lair Raider
I'm down to craft some mines. IGN: innothule

I've played on the last few servers we've had and only mildly disrupted all of the nerds.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Server poo'd
frown.png

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
So is this server like the "old" server McFly had before he made the new one that disabled the /back command and fly spell?

Like can we have ports set up to our homes and /back to locations instantly that we died again like we used to?

And do I need any mods for it? I've never been able to get minecraft mods to work because I'm retarded.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
I'm glad it's Vanilla, but is the back option in or no? This is really the only major thing I care about lol.

I was white listed before on the other server, do I need to be rewhite listed?