Minecraft

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
North Rail line is partially complete. Right now it goes 500 blocks or so and ends on a small island with an ocean temple in sight. In a couple more days I'll have it continue to a land mass that is more savannah and a snowy biome.

Terial

Trakanon Raider
finished up 3 auto farm, you can find them through the mountain from spawn then to the right... if you need wheat, potato or carrots, just pull the lever to farm them all. Please replant if you pull the lever
smile.png

Need livestock, started my live stock area, but cant find pigs, cows or sheep.
Also, anyone have chicken eggs, need to start my egg farm too.

(auto coco farm will be up once i find all the stuff to start it)

Kais

<Gold Donor>
There is a public eggfarm that Urlithani made near spawn that you can grab a stack or two of eggs from. Some coaco pods growing there too (please replant).

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
finished up 3 auto farm, you can find them through the mountain from spawn then to the right... if you need wheat, potato or carrots, just pull the lever to farm them all. Please replant if you pull the lever
smile.png

Need livestock, started my live stock area, but cant find pigs, cows or sheep.
Also, anyone have chicken eggs, need to start my egg farm too.

(auto coco farm will be up once i find all the stuff to start it)
Just feed the ones at spawn to make some babies to replace the ones you take and drag a couple back with you to your house like I did (but without having to build an ugly water road to do it).

Or go in and slaughter all of them except a couple like Bisi did. The horror, the horror
frown.png

And the eggfarm is full up on eggs in the chest, so take a few stacks to get yourself started.

EDIT: Oh yeah, and I'm posting because I guess it is time for me to go to bed because the server seems to be down. It could be nightly maintenance though, since it is 3 am.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Harvesting/planting trees and laying the church floor burned me out. You guys really finished it?

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Yep. I can send you the schematics for it. Let's see if I have a SS on here...

JnW1uT0.jpg

Building those towers and those walls in survival mode was fun. The worst part was planting/harvesting/laying down the floors, but we got some schlub to do that.

Note that this image was taken on a singleplayer server from the built schematics. I don't think I have any good renderings of the completed church in its native habitat.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
That shit was fun. I need some kind of direction or project on this current server. I've just been mining the deeps.

Nutcrusher_sl

shitlord
Tomorrow morning when I wake up if my dogs are behaving I will work on installing plugins on the server. I'll post again in the morning when I take the server offline. I want yall to be able to have /home at least. Did everyone want teleport abilities?

What else would yall want?