Minecraft

Coleslaw

Blackwing Lair Raider
I play on Windows 10. I had a Realm going but all my friends quit so I let it lapse.

Coleslaw

Blackwing Lair Raider
Super Duper Graphics Pack (announced at E3 2017) officially cancelled. Real bummer because I was looking forward to it.

Folanlron

Trakanon Raider
Well when you got modders doing this with shaders + RTX extensions(Java 4 life)

You kinda give up on trying too keep up with them rofl.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Coleslaw

Blackwing Lair Raider
Got a small farm up and going. What you see to the left is going to be a minecart to a new biome. Maybe try out a mineshaft there and then I'll build base #2 around the area. Won't be THAT far away from my current one.

minecraftbase.png

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Folanlron

Trakanon Raider
*ponder if Mojang actually hired SirSengir*(He is the one that wrote the original Forestry versions, with Bees/Trees and Butterflys)

• 1Like

Ukerric

Bearded Ape
<Silver Donator>
*ponder if Mojang actually hired SirSengir*(He is the one that wrote the original Forestry versions, with Bees/Trees and Butterflys)
The bees in that video work very differently from the forestry ones.

• 1Like

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
RLcraft mod pack has been a joy to watch. I'm following several tubers progressing through. If my rig could play Minecraft i would definitely give it try. Literal game changer.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
RLcraft mod pack has been a joy to watch. I'm following several tubers progressing through. If my rig could play Minecraft i would definitely give it try. Literal game changer.

Only one I could handle watching so far is Chosenarchitect. Streamers making the game unnecessarily hard annoy me (e.g. oh my gosh it's almost nighttime and I don't have a shelter? Whatever will I do?).

Modpack looks pretty cool though. I do miss Lycanite's jobs for the challenge and I wish they were in more modpacks.

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
Only one I could handle watching so far is Chosenarchitect. Streamers making the game unnecessarily hard annoy me (e.g. oh my gosh it's almost nighttime and I don't have a shelter? Whatever will I do?).

Modpack looks pretty cool though. I do miss Lycanite's jobs for the challenge and I wish they were in more modpacks.
Chosen Architect is also my favorite, but he doesn't get owned. there was this other guy that was sarcastic and funny and took the blows well, but his first three episodes didn't have strong intros and ultimately figured Captain Sparklez was the most widely acceptable 'Tuber. And as a bonus, he introduces the pack and what it is during his episode 1 introduction.

Coleslaw

Blackwing Lair Raider
Nether is getting its own Biomes! Mountains are being updated!

Minecon was pretty legit this year.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Chosen Architect is also my favorite, but he doesn't get owned. there was this other guy that was sarcastic and funny and took the blows well, but his first three episodes didn't have strong intros and ultimately figured Captain Sparklez was the most widely acceptable 'Tuber. And as a bonus, he introduces the pack and what it is during his episode 1 introduction.
A little late, but...
I can't really get into Chosen Architect. He's not terrible, but just doesn't inspire me. Same with Captain Sparklez, he just doesn't do it for me. Also, why do I need to watch his face? I just want to see the screen. I never understood that. I mean, I guess if a creeper gets him we get his shocked face, but how often does a facial expression add to my Minecraft Let's Play viewing experience? Some other games, sure maybe it adds to it. And if they are Twitch streaming I guess it helps with thanking people for subs and shit like that. I don't know if CS streams and then puts it up on YT or what, but I really wish he (and anyone else) didn't put their fucking face on the screen. Unless they are a thot, then sure, show me that PG-13 cleavage, why not?! She probably sucks at playing and the only reason I'm watching is said cleavage.

One that I fucking hate is SystemCollapse. There is just something about him that bugs the fuck out of me. I even hate how he talks. "Let's put dis dare" for example. Like he is purposely using baby talk almost. And he's got some kind of a lisp going on that I can't unhear.

Hypnotizd (sp?) is ok, but he's not always the smartest with shit, and he'll often do just an assload between episodes, which is fine if it is just building but many times he'll set up a whole new system and then just tell us he's done it. Sure, maybe I've seen it done 20 times, but I still don't mind seeing at least a little of the beginning and the process, etc.

I've mentioned him before, and he still doesn't get enough views in my opinion, but ToAsgaard is still my favorite for most stuff. Recently he did shit I hated like PokemonCraft or whatever it was called, and AlphaCraft, where entire videos were speed-building. Or Pokemon training. Fuck that noise. But he's been doing RLCraft for awhile, and he's rocking it. I mean, the pack is sort of made such that once you get established, it gets super easy, but still. And often he'll build an entire wing of his house or something between episodes, but I don't mind that sort of editing. I don't enjoy watching those speed build videos, so I certainly don't need to see him build a huge section in real time either. The other thing I like is that he actually builds "bases." Direwolf20, you're lucky if he makes more than 4 9x9s linked together. Some of these other guys, they are in a shitty hole in the ground just like I am when I play. ToAsgaard (dumb name, don't blame me) clearly has a little bit of Assburgers (he HAS to close a door the moment he walks though it, even if he's going right back out) and I think it physically pains him to live in a shitty little hole for very long. He builds bases I wish I could even think of, let alone build. His biggest downfall is inconsistent uploads. Sometimes you'll get 5-7 videos a week, others 2-3. I think that's probably why he lacks the following/views of all these other guys we have mentioned. I think he's at least as good, if not better, in terms of content. But if you don't pop out videos almost every day, people lose interest. Anyway, I've pushed him before, check him out or not.

Oh, and yes, he has a southern drawl or some similar accent. I realize I'm being hypocritical when I say I can't stand SystemCollapse's speech but am fine with ToAsgaard's. Blow me! At least he doesn't sound like a fucking mouth-breather! I literally want to punch SC in the face if I watch too much of him.

Speaking of Direwolf20, I'm managing to watch his DD&SS series, but when he started Glacial Awakening or whatever it is called, the SECOND Soaryn appeared, I rolled my eyes, hit dislike, and closed the video. There was a point, where like 20 people all played together on the Forge servers, when I could handle Soaryn. I'm well past that point, particularly if the only other person is DW20. Soaryn is a fucking idiot, and DW20 is so wrapped up in himself that half the time he doesn't listen to the other person at all. I've pretty much resigned myself to only watching his solo stuff, because it rustles my jimmies something fierce to watch him just completely ignore the other person. Even if that person is a fucking moron like Soaryn. At least when he's solo I only have to put up with him COMPLETELY ignoring stuff like quest text that tells him exactly how to do something, and then watch for several minutes as he flounders around until he finally reads the fucking help text. Or says the SAME phrases over and over and over again. "Does that sound fair?" "I think that sounds fair." FML

Yes, I'm bored at work and needed to kill some time. I guess what this really shows is that there is a severe lack of really good Minecraft YouTubers out there to watch. And I care nothing for anyone that streams on Twitch, as I want to watch at my convenience, in handy 30-60 min episodes. Even Pewdiepie, whom I like the past couple years (as opposed to not caring before that), I just can't really bring myself to watch too much of his Minecraft stuff. Maybe part of it is that it isn't modded Minecraft (= super boring to me), and part is that I'm still struggling to get through the stage where he didn't know what the fuck he was doing, so perhaps it gets better and easier to watch as he gains skill and knowledge.

I'd love to hear of someone new that is decent, not annoying, and posts fairly regularly.

• 1Like