Mission: Impossible - Rogue Nation (2015)

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
It was mentioned in one of the links but the fish tank scene from MI1 is what made Tom start doing his own stunts, director said the scenes wouldnt have the same feel if it was a stunt man.

The garage at the end was my favorite part of Ghost Protocol. I remember watching the behind the scenes for the Shanghai roof/set and it was pretty crazy also, nothing like the Khalifa though

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
For what it's worth, I went to fandango and bought a ticket for Imax MI5 for Thursday, July 30th at 7pm (movie technically comes out on Friday). By doing so, they're giving me a free movie for any of the previous MI's as a "thank you" for buying the ticket.

Agraza

Registered Hutt
gkO96lL.jpg

spronk

FPS noob
looks worthy of a trip to the movies, the only minor quibble is the hot chick eye candy factor seems a bit low. the brunette just doesn't do anything for me and the ginger freckles is ... well a ginger

Szlia

My guess would be: filming schedule conflict with Divergent. Or did her character die in the previous film? I don't think it did.

Khalan

Trakanon Raider
I feel like I've already seen/know most of the action scenes from the movie. They need to show less in trailers.

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
And this is why I still love Tom Cruise movies even if he is a complete nut ball in real life.

Khalan

Trakanon Raider
Yeah thats fucking nuts. His dangles in MI4 outside the building in dubai were nuts too.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Yeah, the dude does like 80+% of his own stunts. That's why he's a badass.