Mist Mostly Mightily Blames Other People or MMMBOP for short.

chthonic-anemos

bitchute.com/video/EvyOjOORbg5l/
rrr_img_137025.jpg

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Many convicts were transported for petty crimes while a significant number were political prisoners. More serious crimes, such as rape and murder, were punishable by death, and therefore not transportable offences. Once emancipated, most ex-convicts stayed in Australia and joined the free settlers, with some rising to prominent positions in Australian society. However, the so-called "convict stain" would be a source of shame until well into the 20th century, contributing to Australia's "distinct ambivalence" towards its own history. Attitudes have since become more accepting and it is now considered by many Australians to be a cause for celebration to have a convict in one's lineage. The convict era has inspired famous novels, films and other cultural works, and the extent to which it has shaped Australia's national character has been studied by many writers and historians.[2]
Convicts in Australia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

• 1Faggotry
Reactions: 1 user

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Being banned was literally the best thing that ever happened to me.

• 1Faggotry

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
This Draegan whinefest is burying my whinefest thread.

Stop.

• 1Faggotry

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
I just wrote my mom a check for 3500, after already giving her 1700 this month.

You can shaw this.

• 1Faggotry
  • 1Blown
Reactions: 1 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Is your mom morbidly obese and spending the money on take out and soda? Or is she a drug addict and spending it on heroin?

• 1Haram

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Mist you need to cut your losses with your landwhale of a mother and move down to Philly and get a place with me and a_skeleton_02.

• 1Nationalist

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
It's more that she has a lifetime of bills, from being morbidly obese and spending the money on take out and soda, and buying presents for everyone she's ever met in order to make up for being a fat piece of shit.

• 1Faggotry

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
It's more that she has a lifetime of bills, from being morbidly obese and spending the money on take out and soda, and buying presents for everyone she's ever met in order to make up for being a fat piece of shit.

so your mom is Santa Clause?

• 6Like
  • 1Jew
  • 1Ice Burn
Reactions: 7 users

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande
You need to see a shrink about your co-dependence issues with your mom. At the absolute worst your obligations to her begin and end with whatever minimal amount of money it would take on top of welfare to keep her sheltered and fed. Anything beyond that is just you being a guilt ridden co-dependent idiot. This woman is a huge contributor to your ongoing shitty life. Do something about it.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>

Assuming you aren't completely full of shit. If you stay in the situation one day when you're old and dying you'll look back and realize how much of a waste of a life you had because of your mother.

That said, like my sister, you seem to get off on misery and self loathing. You've basically wrapped it around yourself as some sort of twisted status symbol. If that's the case, then carry on and enjoy your wasted life.