Mist Mostly Mightily Blames Other People or MMMBOP for short.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to AngryGerbil again.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
I need to move somewhere with municipal water. I've been without water for more than 48 hours at least 20 times in the past 6 years.

• 1Faggotry
Reactions: 1 user

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Life is short Misty. Better start looking out for you before its fucking over and youre an old ass maid with kitties.

radditsu

Silver Knight of the Realm
I need to move somewhere with municipal water. I've been without water for more than 48 hours at least 20 times in the past 6 years.
Have a truck stop nearby? You can get a 20 dollar meth addled hooker to give you a tug job/finger bang then take a nice hot shower.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
how does this company retain workers? keep them so busy they don't have time to job hunt?
Actually, I figured it out. The frantic multitasking of doing customer service emails, taking phonecalls, triaging SNMP alarms, making tickets, making calls to notify customers, doing dispatch, locating and couriering parts, and putting in repair tickets with the providers is actually harmful to the brain, leaving people too mentally exhausted to do anything mentally productive outside of work, including looking for other jobs. Over a long enough period of time, it makes them too dumb to be good for anything else.

I'm going to cut back my hours immediately, and then I'm going to quit!

The Organized Mind: Thinking Straight in the Age of Information Overload: Daniel J. Levitin: 9780147516312: Amazon.com: Booksis a good book if anyone liked Thinking, Fast and Slow.

• 1Faggotry

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Good for you, Mist. Stick to it. Life is to short to spend it doing something you hate.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
D E S I G N A T E D

E

S

I

G

N

A

T

E

D
Someone explain this to me? I'm not getting it. I don't keep up with this thread, but I looked back a ways and only saw the same thing one time before without any explanation then either. Forgive me if it is something obvious and I'm just retarded.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
I haven't worked since last October but felt last week like getting back on it. Sent my resum? out to four or five places and have had three interviews this week already. Feels great, thinking about trying a couple of other places and seeing how many offers I can get.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Working on getting back into school. Not doing overtime.

Feels pretty good.

• 1Faggotry