Mist Mostly Mightily Blames Other People or MMMBOP for short.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Fucking quotes.
Well, duh. You've ignored our solid and extremely well experienced advice and continue to whine about shit you have absolute control over.
It's a lot easier to tell someone how to live their life than it is to actually live it.

I don't know what the fuck you want me to do. This is the highest paying job I can find in terms of the maximum amount of money I can make in the shortest amount of time.

This is as bootstraps as it fucking gets.

• 1Faggotry
  • 1Jew
Reactions: 1 users

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Fucking quotes.

It's a lot easier to tell someone how to live their life than it is to actually live it.

I don't know what the fuck you want me to do. This is the highest paying job I can find in terms of the maximum amount of money I can make in the shortest amount of time.

This is as bootstraps as it fucking gets.
Your biggest issue is that you've decided to tether yourself to your mother and her financial problems. If you were willing to cut that loose you could move to an area with an actual market for tech jobs and not have to throw away your entire paychecks.

• 1Jew
Reactions: 1 user

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Your biggest issue is that you've decided to tether yourself to your mother and her financial problems. If you were willing to cut that loose you could move to an area with an actual market for tech jobs and not have to throw away your entire paychecks.

What Keg said. You've known from day 1 that she is not going to ever repay your kindness or even show gratitude for it. Make a life for yourself and let her live hers.

• 1Jew

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
What Keg said. You've known from day 1 that she is not going to ever repay your kindness or even show gratitude for it. Make a life for yourself and let her live hers.
I'm not going to let a disabled person who was also physically and psychologically abused by my stepfather for most of her adult life try to fend for herself at 60.

• 1Like
  • 1Faggotry
  • 1Jew
Reactions: 2 users

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
I'm not going to let a disabled person who was also physically and psychologically abused by my stepfather for most of her adult life try to fend for herself at 60.
I thought you liked your step father?

• 1Jew

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Why not? The more time passes, the more care she will need. Your paycheck wont be enough in 10 years. Move on. Become awesome. Help yourself first - so you may help others if you so desire. Amputating yourself to help others is not a good solution. It's painful to come to that realization.

Or have a_skeleton_02 dick you a little. He may even drop a few dollars on you and your mom.

Speaking of dick - why was it you wanted a dick?

• 1Jew

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Hey Mist Mist did you survive the great trunk outage of 2016?
First shift had to deal with it. They tried to make me log in to assist first shift from home and I said I only would if I could continue on after first shift and work second shift remote as well.

They declined.

Some of our biggest managed services customers carry tons of voice trunks over their Level 3 MPLSes.

• 1Faggotry
  • 1Jew

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
I thought you liked your step father?
He taught me how to fix shit and didn't give me the kind of grief that some parents do over me being gay.

But on the flip side, he was really fucked up in a lot of ways. He'd do horrible, sociopathic things to my mother just to make me angry, and vice versa. Like he'd get angry with me about something trivial/foolish, like a grease stain on his shirt that didn't come out in the wash, and then break a bunch of my mom's favorite things to retaliate against me. If I wasn't perfect all the time, or he didn't get his way all the time, he'd do something unpredictably mean like that. I didn't realize until he was gone how much I lived in constant fear of his reaction to things.

• 1Faggotry
  • 1Jew

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
He taught me how to fix shit and didn't give me the kind of grief that some parents do over me being gay.

But on the flip side, he was really fucked up in a lot of ways. He'd do horrible, sociopathic things to my mother just to make me angry, and vice versa. Like he'd get angry with me about something trivial/foolish, like a grease stain on his shirt that didn't come out in the wash, and then break a bunch of my mom's favorite things to retaliate against me. If I wasn't perfect all the time, or he didn't get his way all the time, he'd do something unpredictably mean like that. I didn't realize until he was gone how much I lived in constant fear of his reaction to things.
Yeah I hate my stepfather too. I would consider having him killed if he wasn't already dying of cancer.

• 1Rustled
  • 1Jew

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
The funny thing is, he's super nice and awesome to everyone all the time now that he has his medical MJ card.

Also he doesn't live with my bitch of a mother anymore. That probably has a little to do with it.

• 1Faggotry
  • 1Jew

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
First shift had to deal with it. They tried to make me log in to assist first shift from home and I said I only would if I could continue on after first shift and work second shift remote as well.

They declined.

Some of our biggest managed services customers carry tons of voice trunks over their Level 3 MPLSes.

We just sent a company wide email basically saying tough shit and then I went back to leveling my shaman.

• 1Like
  • 1Jew

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
I mean yes sure people mock everyone. for what it's worth I don't have a single negative opinion on anyone in this forum that would bleed over into reality, I basically have been posting as a wrestling heel persona troll style for the past 10 years and that hasnent stopped me from being friends with a lot of people I've met online because of it.

Maybe it's the disconnect because you are a chick(or a homo) but mocking each other doesn't really hurt our feelings it's like a type of bonding.

Mist we all want to bond with you.

• 1Like
  • 1Jew

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I appreciate you not killing me on Red99 sir.

Making fun of each other is how some dudes build or maintenance friendships.

• 1Jew

radditsu

Silver Knight of the Realm
I mean yes sure people mock everyone. for what it's worth I don't have a single negative opinion on anyone in this forum that would bleed over into reality, I basically have been posting as a wrestling heel persona troll style for the past 10 years and that hasnent stopped me from being friends with a lot of people I've met online because of it.

Maybe it's the disconnect because you are a chick(or a homo) but mocking each other doesn't really hurt our feelings it's like a type of bonding.

Mist we all want to bond with you.

It's almost like people play characters on these forums.

Sa Da Tay. Ya feel me damey?

Sine yo pitty on the runny kine.

• 1Jew