Mist Mostly Mightily Blames Other People or MMMBOP for short.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
lol retirement. Yeah, I'm gonna keep living this shitty life another 35 years...

What if I told you, that regardless of the past, only you are currently choosing a shitty life, and only you have the power to change that.

matrixspoon.jpg

• 1Jew
Reactions: 1 user

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
I had 53 inches of water in my basement in 2010. Even with constant pumping it was coming back up to 18 inches for a month and it took 7 weeks before no water was coming up through the basement floor. That's like, having a swimming pool underneath your house for 2 months.

FEMA gave us nothing, SBA gave us a small loan and my stepfather took off with it.

The insurance company stalled for 18 months after that, and by the time they actually paid for the damage above the water line, the mold had pretty much wrecked the house. I had to gut all the floors, walls and ceilings.

Then Hurricane Irene + Sandy. Irene did less damage but ended up costing more money than Sandy due to having to remove trees that were threatening the house.

• 1Faggotry
  • 1Jew
Reactions: 1 users

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
53 inches.

You are very lucky that the flow balance between your constant running pump and infiltration reached a balance at 18 inches.

Mist lucks out again.

Hopefully Soygen doesn't get flooded and we have to nurse him for the next 14 years. Odds are he'll be fine in a week from a cat 4 but we'll have to listen to mist for the next 11 years about how Matthews 11 mph winds blew mommas settlement papers away.

• 4Like
  • 1Jew
Reactions: 4 users

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Move to California, we don't have those "natural disaster" things you speak of. Hell, SJWs are going to run things in a few years anyway, if you hurry you can still get in on the ground floor! I think being a gay woman means you'd automatically be at least a middle manager the moment you moved in-state.

I'm assuming you can't pass for Mexican even with a spray tan, otherwise I'd suggest that you might not ever have to work again too, except I know you wouldn't sit at home all day accepting government cheese either.

• 1Jew

Picasso3

Move to California, we don't have those "natural disaster" things you speak of. Hell, SJWs are going to run things in a few years anyway, if you hurry you can still get in on the ground floor! I think being a gay woman means you'd automatically be at least a middle manager the moment you moved in-state.

I'm assuming you can't pass for Mexican even with a spray tan, otherwise I'd suggest that you might not ever have to work again too, except I know you wouldn't sit at home all day accepting government cheese either.

What? Earthquakes are way worse than a hurricane.

• 1Jew

radditsu

Silver Knight of the Realm
I had 53 inches of water in my basement in 2010. Even with constant pumping it was coming back up to 18 inches for a month and it took 7 weeks before no water was coming up through the basement floor. That's like, having a swimming pool underneath your house for 2 months.

FEMA gave us nothing, SBA gave us a small loan and my stepfather took off with it.

The insurance company stalled for 18 months after that, and by the time they actually paid for the damage above the water line, the mold had pretty much wrecked the house. I had to gut all the floors, walls and ceilings.

Then Hurricane Irene + Sandy. Irene did less damage but ended up costing more money than Sandy due to having to remove trees that were threatening the house.

Mist at least you are strong enough to take 18 inches.

• 2Worf
  • 1Ice Burn
  • 1Jew
Reactions: 3 users

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
What? Earthquakes are way worse than a hurricane.
Not sure if serious?

Not going to post a ton of evidence because I think you're probably just being sarcastic, but I'd take the slight chance of an earthquake being strong enough and in the right spot to do me any harm once a century or more over hurricanes causing large swaths of damage every decade or less.

Hell, depending on where you live in California, there hasn't been any substantial damage from earthquakes in recorded history. Sacramento hasn't had one over 4.4 since 78. 4.4 is like that knick-knack from grandma might have fallen off a shelf, maybe.

• 1Jew

Picasso3

Not sure if serious?

Not going to post a ton of evidence because I think you're probably just being sarcastic, but I'd take the slight chance of an earthquake being strong enough and in the right spot to do me any harm once a century or more over hurricanes causing large swaths of damage every decade or less.

Hell, depending on where you live in California, there hasn't been any substantial damage from earthquakes in recorded history. Sacramento hasn't had one over 4.4 since 78. 4.4 is like that knick-knack from grandma might have fallen off a shelf, maybe.

Unpredictability.

• 1Jew

Izo

Tranny Chaser
I have plenty of money right now.

I don't know what the fuck I'm supposed to do with it.

I tried working super hard and making all this money so my mom would drop the crazy bullshit with all the lawsuits.
Quick, invest in magic cards. Today a Mox, tomorrow, the WORLD!

• 1Like
  • 1Jew

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Quick, invest in magic cards. Today a Mox, tomorrow, the WORLD!
Hey, I've made just under 54k in 4 years from magic. Without it, I'd almost certainly be homeless.

• 1Faggotry
  • 1Jew

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Well, maybe not homeless, but I certainly wouldn't have a fully renovated house.

• 1Faggotry
  • 1Jew

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Hey, I've made just under 54k in 4 years from magic. Without it, I'd almost certainly be homeless.
I remember you saying it, hence the reference. If you worked and invested it would probably be more. Maybe caddy knows. Now that you're making Trillions of dollars consider investing/retirement fund? Mom wont be around forever, Misty.

• 1Jew

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Could you elaborate on the "wanting a penis" freudian slip, Mist? Did you want one inside you? Did you want one attached to you, as in being male? Or FtM trans? Or was it merely a reference to being held back as a gay woman in a mansplaining stare rape society? If memory serves, you like seing chicks blasted with semen? Serious inquiry.

• 1Like
  • 1Jew

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Could you elaborate on the "wanting a penis" freudian slip, Mist? Did you want one inside you? Did you want one attached to you, as in being male? Or FtM trans? Or was it merely a reference to being held back as a gay woman in a mansplaining stare rape society? If memory serves, you like seing chicks blasted with semen? Serious inquiry.
You are a very weird dude. This is like the fifth time you have asked her to expand on a throwaway comment that was clearly her suggesting (for the 50th time this week) that men have it so much better than women.

• 1Ice Burn
  • 1Worf
  • 1Jew
Reactions: 2 users

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
I remember you saying it, hence the reference. If you worked and invested it would probably be more. Maybe caddy knows. Now that you're making Trillions of dollars consider investing/retirement fund? Mom wont be around forever, Misty.
That 54k is in addition to the money I made from my fellowship at the university in that time, the money I saved from doing most of the remediation/renovations myself, etc.

That's just nearly free money from a hobby business that I spent less than 20 hours a month, frequently much less once I went to solely digital cards. And most of that was over 3 years, I haven't put any work at all into it since I started working crazy 60+ hour weeks every week since last Thanksgiving. So at lets say an 15 hours a month, for 36 months, that's roughly 100 dollars an hour working for myself, certainly not bad.

And that 54k isn't counting the 12k+ in inventory I have remaining, and that's all from starting with 800 dollars.

• 1Faggotry
  • 1Jew