Mist Mostly Mightily Blames Other People or MMMBOP for short.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
You are a very weird dude. This is like the fifth time you have asked her to expand on a throwaway comment that was clearly her suggesting (for the 50th time this week) that men have it so much better than women.
The lack of response was the trigger. Are you suggesting I should offer to screw her, or take a piss on her to be less weird?

• 1Jew
Reactions: 1 user

Cad

scientia potentia est
<Bronze Donator>
Not even a cad fridge.

Just to clarify I didn't buy that fridge it was in the house when we bought it and I would never buy those overpriced pieces of shit.

• 1Like
  • 1Jew
Reactions: 1 users

Izo

Tranny Chaser
That 54k is in addition to the money I made from my fellowship at the university in that time, the money I saved from doing most of the remediation/renovations myself, etc.

That's just nearly free money from a hobby business that I spent less than 20 hours a month, frequently much less once I went to solely digital cards. And most of that was over 3 years, I haven't put any work at all into it since I started working crazy 60+ hour weeks every week since last Thanksgiving. So at lets say an 15 hours a month, for 36 months, that's roughly 100 dollars an hour working for myself, certainly not bad.

And that 54k isn't counting the 12k+ in inventory I have remaining, and that's all from starting with 800 dollars.
I'm saying it has an upper limit and less future than stocks. Cad Cad Might know more. Otherwise I think it's cool - but your talent could be made to make mo' money, gurl.

• 1Jew

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Just to clarify I didn't buy that fridge it was in the house when we bought it and I would never buy those overpriced pieces of shit.
So you did buy it. Technically correct. The best kind of correct. Snicker :D

• 1Like
  • 1Jew

Cad

scientia potentia est
<Bronze Donator>
Id like to hear the deets on a 14k fridge
SubZero-48in-Side-by-Side.png

Look almost exactly like this but our drink fridge is half height and there's counter over it.

Totally not worth what they cost, no idea why they cost so much.

• 1Rustled
  • 1Jew

Cad

scientia potentia est
<Bronze Donator>
I thought you said you make $20/hr?

• 1Worf
  • 1Jew

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
View attachment 91069

Look almost exactly like this but our drink fridge is half height and there's counter over it.

Totally not worth what they cost, no idea why they cost so much.

Wine fridge too? Pretty sweet.

My uncle has a counter depth cabinet look thermador or something that was 10k and no fucking way I'd have it because it's about 12 inches deep inside. 10k and can't hold a pizza.

• 1Like
  • 1Islamic

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Your hourly and get overtime pay, you are luckyyou are a shitty phone tech and arent salary. Also, you don't HAVE to work overtime
Actually, mandatory overtime is legal, as long as they pay you, and you can be fired for not working mandatory overtime.

• 1Jew

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Can't see why it would be cost efficient to pay you 20 hours ot a week.

They could hire another employee and who knows, they may be good.

• 1Jew

Cad

scientia potentia est
<Bronze Donator>
Wine fridge too? Pretty sweet.

My uncle has a counter depth cabinet look thermador or something that was 10k and no fucking way I'd have it because it's about 12 inches deep inside. 10k and can't hold a pizza.

Lol yea pizza boxes won't fit in it we have to take the slices out and put them on plates and cover it

• 2Rustled
  • 1Jew
Reactions: 2 users

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
We did the 2 large pizzas at Whole Foods for $22 deal last night. Both boxes fit in my pleb tier, sub $15k fridge.

• 3Like
  • 1Jew
Reactions: 3 users

Cad

scientia potentia est
<Bronze Donator>
We did the 2 large pizzas at Whole Foods for $22 deal last night. Both boxes fit in my pleb tier, sub $15k fridge.

Don't know if you've caught on yet but I dislike this fridge a lot and if I could replace it without remodeling the kitchen I would

• 1Jew
  • 1Ice Burn