Mist Mostly Mightily Blames Other People or MMMBOP for short.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Oh, now they want me to work 44 hours a week and pay me for 40, and come into work an extra day a week when I already effectively work every day.

Fuck this place. I told them that if they're renegotiating my hours, they can renegotiate my pay, otherwise consider that 2 weeks' notice.

• 1Like
  • 1Faggotry
  • 1Jew
Reactions: 3 users

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
Sounds like they are trying to push you out, file complaints with the labor board and OSHA before you quit, out faggot them.

• 1Like
  • 1Jew
Reactions: 1 users

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
Oh, now they want me to work 44 hours a week and pay me for 40, and come into work an extra day a week when I already effectively work every day.

Fuck this place. I told them that if they're renegotiating my hours, they can renegotiate my pay, otherwise consider that 2 weeks' notice.

Come move in with me.

• 1Worf
  • 1Jew
  • 1Haram
Reactions: 2 users

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Mist is just cranky because it finally set it for her that Star Citizen is vaporware. She will continue to slave away at her job like the good little lower-middle class worker bee that she is.

• 2Jew

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
I told them that if they're renegotiating my hours, they can renegotiate my pay, otherwise consider that 2 weeks' notice.
Well that shut my boss's boss right the fuck up.

• 1Faggotry
  • 1Jew

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Way to go mist, you're staying at the job to hate.

Didn't see that coming

• 1Like
  • 1Jew

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
Just tell them straight up you need less hours and more money, we 'claimed' you were about to walk, keep that momentum. Use it to unfuck yourself.

• 1Jew
Reactions: 1 user

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
i like reading this thread occasionally, but it gets too depressing if i read too much of it at once. and i've fallen many pages behind.

did i miss anything other than the usual? did she ever expand on wanting to have a penis?

• 1Jew
  • 1Faggotry

Vanderhoof

Trakanon Raider
I hated my old job and my wife was working 60 hours a week at hers. We both quit our jobs and moved across the state. My new job is awesome and she isn't working; we have a little less money since she isn't working, but we're waaaaay happier.

Quitting my job was scary because I was afraid the grass wouldn't really be greener on the other side, but when you're this miserable, what do you have to lose? I understand I'm not in your shoes, so I don't really have a right to be offering advice, but I hate to think a fellow poster is this unhappy.

• 1Jew
Reactions: 1 user