Mist Mostly Mightily Blames Other People or MMMBOP for short.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Can't see why it would be cost efficient to pay you 20 hours ot a week.

They could hire another employee and who knows, they may be good.
Getting reqs for new employees requires approval from 4 people up the chain, then the recruiting office has to actually find someone, and the recruiting office's idea of who would make a good employee is very different from what actually makes a good employee. When we do get people, most people don't last their first 90 days.

Meanwhile, unlimited OT is pre-approved for my team since we can fill nearly every possible service role plus perform release management for all of our customers.

• 1Faggotry
  • 1Jew
Reactions: 1 users

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Mist, please describe to us the 5 biggest mistakes you've made in your life.

• 1Jew
Reactions: 1 user

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Going to college instead of just staying working IT for the school department full time out of high school.
Not going to a better college far away.
Letting my parents prevent me from getting a driver's license until I was 26.
Not leaving home forever after my mom tried to kill herself.

Yeah that's about it.

• 2Faggotry
  • 1Jew
Reactions: 2 users

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Getting reqs for new employees requires approval from 4 people up the chain, then the recruiting office has to actually find someone, and the recruiting office's idea of who would make a good employee is very different from what actually makes a good employee. When we do get people, most people don't last their first 90 days.

Meanwhile, unlimited OT is pre-approved for my team since we can fill nearly every possible service role plus perform release management for all of our customers.

Are you telling me the hiring process at the place you currently work is incapable of hiring a good employee?

I haven't giggled this hard since 9 am

• 1Jew

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
It's very hard to find someone willing to work second shift that's competent at monitoring+servicing the very broad selection of systems we sell contracts for, while also being able to simultaneously handle dispatching techs and subs, working with those techs once they get to site, staging replacement parts, shipping those parts.

Plus they have to have the Linux skills to audit and patch a wide variety of servers, along with whatever else might come up at night with little oversight from management. We handle a wide variety of our customer's overnight IT disasters, some of which are covered by their contracts and some aren't, so we also have to figure out what's billable and not billable, because no one in the finance department knows anything about IT so they can't code the billing on the service orders themselves.

And then this person has to be willing to sit in a cold, stinky NOC in the middle of nowhere for at least 40 hours a week.

• 1Faggotry
  • 1Jew

Picasso3

Do you ever ask someone a question to highlight a glaring contradiction and get a really long rambling response?

• 1Jew

Cad

scientia potentia est
<Bronze Donator>
Do you ever ask someone a question to highlight a glaring contradiction and get a really long rambling response?

What the fuck other forum do you usually post on that you'd have to ask this dumbass question

• 1Jew

Picasso3

I don't know what's worse, Mist's lifelong denial of her personal inadequacies and addiction to self pity precluding any hope of ascending to mediocrity or cad's abuse of amod editing in the rickshaw.

• 1Worf
  • 1Jew

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
I am getting more convinced Mist was born with a vag, even the most extremely femme males like Tanoomba dont whine this much and do nothing about it.

Mist read The Tao of Pooh and stop being a fucking Eeyore. People can smell it on you and will avoid your contagious depression..

• 1Jew

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
I can't wait for this company to not give me the raise they promised in December so I can just fucking quit.

I am so over this place.

Morale on my team has dropped so low that I'm not even close to being the saltiest cranky cunt on the team, and when I'm not the most miserable person in a room you know something is seriously wrong.

• 1Faggotry
  • 1Jew
  • 1Rustled
Reactions: 2 users

Picasso3

Who is going to pay for your mommy's bills and such if you quit?

I predict everything will work out fine somehow, because all kinds of lucky stuff will get them by while mist has been wronged out of doing it temporarily.

• 1Jew

Izo

Tranny Chaser
sex-scene.gif

How many times have you seen Blue is the Warmest Color, Misty?

• 1Jew