Misunderstood pro football player donates an Xbox to a cancer ward

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sludig

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Make it contingent on him not spouting bullshit about cancer kids or vikings checks and I might agree with you. It's kinda retarded when you're actually trying to discuss a topic and he blows in screaming about his 65" OLED TV whilst calling out people.
The viking shit dumb whatever. As far as giving I kinda believe it, I mean hes given games away and other prize money before. Drives me nuts on discord, but I do believe there is some altruism to him.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Except he has been shawed before. He's been told to cool it and did for a bit until his next drunken tirade. He even was banned for a time in an old iteration of the forum. He didn't change. Don't act like there's zero history.
this->
If someone is being a retard you lock them in the shaw for increasingly longer amounts of time until they get a clue.

a year ban for Ut is like jumping right to a prison sentence for a person's second or third drunken disorderly. the first one just gets you a night in the drunk tank and a fine. second one maybe a couple weekends in jail. third one, year long prison sentence? bullshit.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Yea, and Tolan annoys the ever living fuck out of me, as well as when people continue replying to him for 20 pages. I still don't think he should be banned for it.

I'm not going to bust out my torch and pitchfork over this and I'm not butthurt on a personal level, I just don't like to see people banned for being annoying or liars. Shit, that was Wooly's entire persona, and he was the most entertaining poster since Sam.

• 2Like

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Except he has been shawed before. He's been told to cool it and did for a bit until his next drunken tirade. He even was banned for a time in an old iteration of the forum. He didn't change. Don't act like there's zero history.
The fact that you are so onboard with this just cements it is the incorrect action.

• 3Worf
  • 1Salty
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
The only reason that a ban is appropriate is because he will truly hate it.

If he didn't care about the ban then there'd be a more appropriate punishment for it, but as it is I can laugh into my neckbeard knowing that he's losing his shit about it. The best part is that it's self inflicted too.

• 2Picard

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Make it contingent on him not spouting bullshit about cancer kids or vikings checks and I might agree with you. It's kinda retarded when you're actually trying to discuss a topic and he blows in screaming about his 65" OLED TV whilst calling out people.

man, you fuck up the signal:noise ratio a lot yourself with all your bitching.

• 4Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
And nobody ever knows what you really think because you constantly sit on the fence and flip flop.

i make a concerted effort to be a moderate and weigh each idea based on its own merit, rather than judging based on the source.

• 2Like

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
i make a concerted effort to be a moderate and weigh each idea based on its own merit, rather than judging based on the source.

You sure let everyone know about it too. You can't revel in drama and then have second thoughts at the outcome.

Either way I don't care if Utnayan stays banned that's down to the staff, I just don't like the atmosphere of people implying he's hard done by when he has a history of being a massive cunt. I'll be maintaining a force ignore with him because he has nothing of any value to say in my view. If everyone else wants to put up with his shit then they're more than welcome to do so.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
i look at it like this. Utnayan is part of this forum for maybe as long as i have been around. hes our fucking family, when your uncle gets drunk and starts spinning a yarn about how much pussy he grabbed or how many Faulty Armors he killed during the war, it could get uncomfortable at times, but at the end of the day he's still your uncle. we have nutters like Lumie here talking all kinds of nonsense nobody here can decipher, yet he is still a board member and more than that he's family. i hope crazy Lumie never gets banned and i still want crazy Utnayan here talking about how many Minnesota Vikings footballs he caught by the pussy and how many bald children he hugged during the cancer war. this was a moderately classic thread til he got banned. now its just a fucking downer and we lost one of our homies for no reason.

• 6Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 7 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
You can't revel in drama and then have second thoughts at the outcome.

why not? this forum is great because it is filled with drama and has little moderation (usually).

he has a history of being a massive cunt

i've given you a hard time for being a newbie, but it's mostly been in jest. this is one instance, tho, where i definitely feel like you are too new to say. you've just been going off of hearsay, but your bias has made you focus on the people that talked poorly about his history here. there are also plenty of people that bring up good things he's done in the past. you've talked about giving games away here -- he's actually done it, lots. he's shown himself to be a very generous person he organized a series of Drunken Gaming Nights that people had a blast participating in. there's lots of other ways he's positively contributed to the forum.

• 2Solidarity
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Dude was sperging all over another member, telling him to come visit him and yadda yadda, and then relentlessly calling him a pussy for not giving out his RL info to an obviously mentally unstable person. This is for Ut's own good. I'm taking 5 seconds to be serious - he needs mental help, not more posting on this forum. As this forum appears to be so important to him, maybe he'll take this seriously.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
why not? this forum is great because it is filled with drama and has little moderation (usually).
I disagree. I've been here for a short time and I've seen plenty of moderation (especially in 1v1 mudslingling). Don't play coy now that it's all shaken out. You were a part of it.

i've given you a hard time for being a newbie, but it's mostly been in jest. this is one instance, tho, where i definitely feel like you are too new to say. you've just been going off of hearsay, but your bias has made you focus on the people that talked poorly about his history here. there are also plenty of people that bring up good things he's done in the past. you've talked about giving games away here -- he's actually done it, lots. he's shown himself to be a very generous person he organized a series of Drunken Gaming Nights that people had a blast participating in. there's lots of other ways he's positively contributed to the forum.
Turns out that no matter how new you are, you can read. He called me "Duppin" in the past so I decided to do a bit of digging and see what history they had and why he hated him. Turns out he was a cunt back then too (Not that Duppin was much better). Decided to do some more reading up when he said he was going to "out my identity" and google searched really old threads from here and lo and behold he was being a massive asshat and making claims then.

Sure I haven't been here long, but all that information is there for everyone to read whenever they want. That along with anecdotal evidence is plenty for me to make a solid claim that he's been a cunt for ages.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
i look at it like this. Utnayan is part of this forum for maybe as long as i have been around. hes our fucking family, when your uncle gets drunk and starts spinning a yarn about how much pussy he grabbed or how many Faulty Armors he killed during the war, it could get uncomfortable at times, but at the end of the day he's still your uncle. we have nutters like Lumie here talking all kinds of nonsense nobody here can decipher, yet he is still a board member and more than that he's family. i hope crazy Lumie never gets banned and i still want crazy Utnayan here talking about how many Minnesota Vikings footballs he caught by the pussy and how many bald children he hugged during the cancer war. this was a moderately classic thread til he got banned. now its just a fucking downer and we lost one of our homies for no reason.

lumi is a great example. when he found out i had cancer and was about to go through chemotherapy, he PMd me and literally told me that i deserved to die. he is abrasive to literally fucking everyone he comes across. yet he still posts and Utnayan is banned.

well said astro.

• 5Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 5 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
lumi is a great example. when he found out i had cancer and was about to go through chemotherapy, he PMd me and literally told me that i deserved to die. he is abrasive to literally fucking everyone he comes across. yet he still posts and Utnayan is banned.

well said astro.
think of all the epic threads we had back in the day and why we so rarely have them now. most of those threads were focused on people who are no longer here.

• 1Like

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
and you've only been a cunt since October 23, 2017, so you get a pass? :p

If I ever start ruining a thread in a drunken stupor for kicks, feel free to give me the same ultimatum. In fact I even feel bad about going on about it this long in here, but I really don't think it's accurate to portray him as this downtrodden poster when you know very well what kind of poster he is. Everything looks better with nostalgia glasses, and You know precisely how he's going to act when he comes back be that in a year or a day.

Status
Not open for further replies.