Misunderstood pro football player donates an Xbox to a cancer ward

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
think of all the epic threads we had back in the day and why we so rarely have them now. most of those threads were focused on people who are no longer here.

Was this thread not epic enough for you?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
i look at it like this. Utnayan is part of this forum for maybe as long as i have been around. hes our fucking family, when your uncle gets drunk and starts spinning a yarn about how much pussy he grabbed or how many Faulty Armors he killed during the war, it could get uncomfortable at times, but at the end of the day he's still your uncle. we have nutters like Lumie here talking all kinds of nonsense nobody here can decipher, yet he is still a board member and more than that he's family. i hope crazy Lumie never gets banned and i still want crazy Utnayan here talking about how many Minnesota Vikings footballs he caught by the pussy and how many bald children he hugged during the cancer war. this was a moderately classic thread til he got banned. now its just a fucking downer and we lost one of our homies for no reason.

Sure, sure, all we need is proof.

• 1Like

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Araysar banning people for bullshit is ironic. I am sure he was completely full of shit as are you with some of the things you have said here. Mods banning long time members for not liking them sets a bad precident. This is the exact kind of stuff that has gotten mods yanked the last couple times. Can mods manage not to wave their tiny mod cock around for their time in office? I guess not.

I gave him literally a million of opportunities. He chose poorly.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
A 1 year ban is far too much unless there is a lot more going on behind the scenes. Ut is a drunken asshat at times, but at least he has made efforts to contribute to the community.

Reduce the 1 year ban to a month or two in the shaw. Once he's out, infract and shaw him as necessary if he starts this shit back up.

A 1+ year ban did wonders for me. I became a much better poster and member.

I think it will do wonders for Utnayan

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Pemulis

Not Woke
<Bronze Donator>
All you people crusading in support of a liar whose 10+ year bluff just got called need to cool your jets. We all know a_skeleton_03 will get bored enough one day in a month or two and unban him

• 1Like

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
I'd like to take this moment to point out that this week alone, we've had an official government investigation into our racism, a long time member and former mod permanently banned for attempting to sabotage the site, and another longtime member and former mod(deposed) banned by another longtime member(previously banned) who is now a mod. All three of these members have been banned for extended periods of time at one point and are now or have previously been mods.

Clearly a community run by very stable geniuses.

• 15Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 16 users

Ridas

Pay to play forum
1 or 2 months is enough. RR thread was pure gold though. Maybe he can seek help, now that he has more time on his hands.

• 1Like

Ridas

Pay to play forum
I'd like to take this moment to point out that this week alone, we've had an official government investigation into our racism, a long time member and former mod permanently banned for attempting to sabotage the site, and another longtime member and former mod(deposed) banned by another longtime member(previously banned) who is now a mod. All three of these members have been banned for extended periods of time at one point and are now or have previously been mods.

No sane person would want to become mod here. So no big suprise here.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Byr

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

Clearly we just have the shittier members of the community voting in their friends.

• 1Salty
  • 1Bullshit

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
giphy.gif

?

• 2Like

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I'm in the "he needs help" camp, although I'm not sure exactly how long of a ban/suspension/warning/whatever that should equate to.

However, for those saying he's just a harmless crazy member, particularly others that have been here as long as him, did you forget the relentless attacks on ACTUAL verified game developers? You can rationalize all you want that maybe those guys were pieces of shit, or they deserved being taken down a peg or two, and we've survived just fine without them...but he relentlessly attacked Schilling, McQuaid, and anyone that even hinted at being close to the gaming industry. Not only did he claim Vikings fame (which has suddenly been downgraded from more famous than Schilling to simply a practice squad guy for a few games), but he also claimed intimate insider information and relationships within the gaming industry, and brutally attacked people actually in the fucking industry with this so-called insider knowledge. Re-lent-less-ly. Much more rabidly than this thread when he was attacking Araysar.

I never said it in the past because I wasn't involved in the conversations besides reading them, and I'm a nobody, but I always felt he should have to prove his gaming insider persona more than this bullshit Vikings one, because no one really gives a fuck if you used to play for the Vikings. What they do give a fuck about is driving people in the industry we all supposedly used to have in common (moreso back when he was pulling this shit) away from potential future conversations that some of us might have sincerely wanted to participate in. The only reason it really ever was given a pass, I have to assume, is that gaming people are typically just as big of liars and shady fucks as Ut was making them out to be, so he sort of just sprayed and prayed and eventually he hit the mark with something. Or the target did something else shitty enough that we all just lumped it into Ut being right, like Schilling being utterly incapable of running a company and managing expectations/funding/spending for a game/MMO. That doesn't mean Schilling was wrong and Ut was right, it just means Schilling is a shitty businessman.

Those of you defending him either forgot about those incidents or never heard of them, because I agree that this Vikings shit is maybe a little drastic with a year long suspension, but I think it is a symptom of a much larger mental disorder. This is just the one most easily proven/disproven. If he had proven this one even a little bit, perhaps all that insider information was true. But now I'd be surprised if he even worked in the mail room for a gaming company.

I agree with keeping nutty people around "for the lulz"...until it affects the board or members in some tangible way. When Lumie attacks people for having cancer, he should get slapped down. When Ut attacks gaming developers and drives them away, he should have had to put up or shut up a decade ago. This is just a delayed response, in my eyes.

I know that he'd either laugh at me or attack me too, but I hope he reads this (you know he is) and gets some real help, because shit is legitimately fucked up in his head.

• 2Like

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I don't know what people were expecting when they elected a career troll as a mod in the first place.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
I agree he should have been banned during the times he was ripping on everyone in the Vanguard, and schilling threads. You couldn’t even post in those threads at all without him going full retard. Banning him over lying or not posting real life info seems pretty lame, but he did bring it upon himself 100%

Status
Not open for further replies.