Misunderstood pro football player donates an Xbox to a cancer ward

Status
Not open for further replies.

a_skeleton_00

<Banned>
Took me 2 days but I read all this now after jumping it at the end and mocking people and trolling, but still drawing the same conclusion, I get it, he's wacked, but someone said it best and it rings true man.

"We don't have the numbers we used to"

Maybe people here are crazy as fuck, but the people here over 19 years have helped me everyone I've had a real problem and needed advice, I just don't want to lose anymore if we don't have to.

* There is a line drawn though, and I can't remember if someone said it but the minute someone messes with someone's personal life they should get a lifetime ban.

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
Why are we talking about full sitewide banning on the first infraction anyways? Even if he is shitting up one (or even a few) threads then why can't he just be thread banned. Then, if he takes his stupid shit to other threads you can ban him for a few months? A fucking year out the gate even for someone that can clog a thread like Ut is too harsh.

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
Come on Brosayer, a year is too long and both you and a_skeleton_03 know it. Search your hearts, you know it to be true.

• 1Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 1 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Come on Brosayer, a year is too long and both you and a_skeleton_03 know it. Search your hearts, you know it to be true.

It's not first infraction, even if you solely limited it to the a_skeleton_03 iteration of this forum. Of course, if you extend it beyond just this iteration, he's had quite a number. It's like you didn't read the thread or don't know Utnayan.

rhinohelix

<Gold Donor>
A year is just too long, in my opinion. Back in the day, Ut was basically unbearable in MMO threads, unnecessarily scourged devs and salted the FOH earth. Since the thing with Curt, though, he has made such a significant turn around I actually enjoy seeing him in threads. Now there might be threads and forums where I don't go often that I can't speak to but to banish him for a year when he have other folks that have in the modern epoch been significantly more deleterious to the forum's culture and mores seems overly punitive.

TLDR; give him multiple shorter punishments, lock him in RRS, whatever but keep Ut around.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
lock him in RRS, whatever but keep Ut around.

giphy_s.gif

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
i don't see the value in taunting utnayan until he reacted enough to get banned

the discussion was boring as shit and the board is down a member, telling him to calm his tits in a reasonable tone would have prevented this shitfest

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>

the discussion was boring as shit and the board is down a member, telling him to calm his tits in a reasonable tone would have prevented this shitfest

He instigated and went apeshit from the 1st post and didnt let up till the end despite being given many opportunities to end it and walk away before being handed an ultimatum.

I dont know what kind of boards you post on, but the ones i frequent dont roll over for psychopaths and pathological liars.

• 1Solidarity

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>

yeah, became kind of a self-fulfilling prophecy with the way he was goaded...

DickTrickle

I love this Utnayan as victim narrative. Like, man, he's just so retarded he can't even help himself, thus it's everyone else's fault he goes full retard. Where's his responsibility to stop goading people? It's not like people were tagging him to bring him into unrelated shit.

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Araysar Araysar

I'm not at home and won't be for a while. The responsibility is on you man, you have title and authority.

You should have walked the fuck away instead of prodding him until you got a response you could ban him for.

You fucked this up, and our group of mods failed to correct the situation.

Like I said, not at home. When I get home this topic is going to be my home until it's corrected or until I learn something that changes my point of view / understanding on this.

Man up, and back off this. You created the situation, fix it.

• 5Picard
Reactions: 4 users

DickTrickle

Let's refresh the peanut gallery's memory since they probably only started reading after he was banned.

I just won X2.

I will also now give this thing away to Masonic Childrens. Hey Araysar Araysar You want a fucking tax form on this shit you mother fucker? Maybe a pay check stub or some shit?

Maybe a pic of a kid dying with bald hair will do the trick? You fucking prick.

For those kids man.

This was weeks after the thread was locked. And yet, Araysar was goading him? Pretty sure making that post in a legit thread after no talk about that shit for weeks opens him to reaction.

• 1Solidarity

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
I love this Utnayan as victim narrative. Like, man, he's just so retarded he can't even help himself, thus it's everyone else's fault he goes full retard. Where's his responsibility to stop goading people? It's not like people were tagging him to bring him into unrelated shit.

Difference is one was staff, one was not. No staffer should be fucking with anyone like was done here. If you want to swim with the retards, fine. But not with the tag.

People are capable of ignoring him if he bothers them that much. Continually cleaving off the fringe of the community is not good for us as a group.

• 1Picard
  • 1Solidarity

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
There are several available courses of action and methods for dealing with this.

A staffer instigating it, then removal for a year is not the correct one. You can debate what was correct, but that is not it.

• 1Solidarity
Status
Not open for further replies.