Misunderstood pro football player donates an Xbox to a cancer ward

Status
Not open for further replies.

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
This is quite obviously a ploy to have people forget that he's actively lied and can't prove any point he's made in the past.

If you want anyone to deal with your shit then there's a simple way to get it done:

CHECK
FAGGOT

No matter what, until that check is posted, you're a lying piece of shit and have zero credibility in anything you do or say.

On your bike, wanker.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Why dont you fly down here and show it to me? When should I meet you at LAX?

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
I’d take you out for dinner here.

Menus

Why don’t I fly there? I want you to meet a few friends. If we are going to do this, we are going to do this right.

• 2Hodjing
  • 1Faggotry
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 3 users

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
I’m also going to show you what life is. You’re coming with as I give this switch away. Then you can meet a few “people” in case you think I faked a fucking paycheck stub. How about a tour of winter fucking park before it shuts down?

• 2Hodjing
  • 1Picard
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 4 users

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
This is some of the most embarrassing shit I've ever read.

• 3Worf
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Or how about you get out of the house. I guarantee you there is a method for this madness. Ready to change your fucking life yet?

• 2Hodjing
  • 1Worf
  • 1Faggotry

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
406.jpg

• 11Worf
Reactions: 10 users

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Bring your friends too. Apparently you're a super rich guy who has tons of free time and friends who have the same. And not some drunken loser shut-in in the basement who lives in a fantasy world of his own making.

al-bundy-fathers-day-dads-married-with-children-ed-oneill.jpg

• 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
Bring your friends too. Apparently you're a super rich guy who has tons of free time and friends who have the same. And not some drunken loser shut-in in the basement who lives in a fantasy world of his own making.

al-bundy-fathers-day-dads-married-with-children-ed-oneill.jpg

I'll up the anti, if he commits to meet you in LAX I'll come too. I'd happily pay to see some obese manatee waddle toward you and say "What no fucker"

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Everyone is watching to see what you fucking do. You have a lot of lip service typing on that mechanical, let’s see if you have the balls to man up for once in your sorry ass life.

Oh wait. You’re a pussy. It may take a little more since your family shunned you from chi town and Hates your sorry ass. Probably why you’re such a fuck.

• 2Hodjing
  • 1Faggotry
  • 1Picard

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Want to change it and be a man? Let me know via PM and I’ll make it happen. Until then, shut your fucking faggot yap. You’re a nobody pussy who when called out won’t fucking take a challenge (for free) to save your sorry ass.

I shouldn’t have expected anything more from some dipshit shunned snowflake Hollywood wanna be like you.

• 2Hodjing
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 2 users

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>

It's a fair point. I've got to imagine that everyone lurking is just laughing at how ludicrous this is. I'm surprised that there's still communities that exist with members like this.

• 1Worf

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Oh it’s comedy alright. Your sorry ass life. Which I will most likely change pretty quick.

Fuck off, nobody. Have the balls to own your words. It’s on my time you sorry sack of shit.

• 2Hodjing
  • 1Islamic
  • 1Faggotry

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
What else can I do. Anything else that may tempt you do take the hamster out of your faggot ass and leave the house?

• 2Hodjing
  • 2Faggotry

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Want to change it and be a man? Let me know via PM and I’ll make it happen. Until then, shut your fucking faggot yap. You’re a nobody pussy who when called out won’t fucking take a challenge (for free) to save your sorry ass.

I shouldn’t have expected anything more from some dipshit shunned snowflake Hollywood wanna be like you.

Bro, you tagged ME at 3 am to take shots at me. I didnt go out of my way to take a shit on you. You tagged me in your retarded rant after I've already forgotten for weeks that you even exist.

And now you sit here and bitch about "poking the bear" or how you're being picked on? Nobody is shutting their yaps here, we are gonna take turns shitting on you until the day you off yourself in a drunken haze at 55 when you finally admit to yourself how pathetic your life has been.

CHECK
FAGGOT

or fly to LAX to show it yourself to me or mail it to me

Nobody is jumping through your retarded made-up hoops of flying to MPLS. We already know you're a liar and a fake.

• 1Like

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Free hotel. If you use the water slide there and step out of your comfort zone and talk to a human being in real life I’d be fucking amazed.

• 2Hodjing
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 2 users
Status
Not open for further replies.