Misunderstood pro football player donates an Xbox to a cancer ward

Status
Not open for further replies.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
You want to fly out here for free and stay at a hotel with water slides DickTrickle DickTrickle ?

Your buddy won’t. I have even now copied a_skeleton_03 in the PM for a witness.

• 2Worf
  • 1Hodjing
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 3 users

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
So is Utnayan allowed to ruin every thread he touches once he gets sorority girl wasted?

This force ignore isn't really helping to be honest, turns out he's still being a gigantic faggot in every thread he goes into.

LMAO

Now he is bombarding me with PMs about some mythical flight he is going to charter me to take me to MLPS so he can show me his house and THE TRUTH.

• 2Worf
  • 1Blown
Reactions: 2 users

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
LMAO

Now he is bombarding me with PMs about some mythical flight he is going to charter me to take me to MLPS so he can show me his house and THE TRUTH.

I actually think he might have something wrong with him. Nobody does shit like this, it's like a caricature of an internet tough guy

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
We have our own thread. This guy won’t put my money where his mouth is. Come on punk. Let’s do this.

• 2Faggotry
  • 1Hodjing

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
I actually think he might have something wrong with him. Nobody does shit like this, it's like a caricature of an internet tough guy

I'm fucking dying here. He is definitely white girl wasted.

upload_2018-1-13_11-4-21.png

• 3Worf

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
I got threatened with a temp ban if I continue this. a_skeleton_03 c
I think he wants me to bang his wife while he gets to watch.

You wouldn’t be able to get it up. My wife is a female.

• 1Hodjing
  • 1Faggotry

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
No you didnt. Stop lying, like you lie about everything else.

You got told that you were going to get a temp ban if you were going to continue harassing people in PMs with your retarded bullshit. Everyone's tired of your garbage.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
No you didnt. Stop lying, like you lie about everything else.

You got told that you were going to get a temp ban if you were going to continue harassing people in PMs with your retarded bullshit. Everyone's tired of your garbage.

Oh so we can continue on about how your a little bitch that won’t put his money where his light is and take a free flight and room and board to end this once and for all?

• 1Hodjing
  • 1Worf
  • 1Faggotry

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Because if that’s the case. I wasn’t drunk when I told you that. I wasn’t drunk when I posted the video. And I’m waiting for your sorry ass pitiful fuck stain of a life to take me up in this offer.

• 1Hodjing
  • 1Faggotry

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Oh so we can continue on about how your a little bitch that won’t put his money where his light is and take a free flight and room and board to end this once and for all?

Sure lets continue with embarrassing you even further.

Have your kids make an account here so they can see the shit their dad says.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
  • 2Worf

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
What’s your point here princess? That I PMd you the same exact shit I have been telling everyone here publically? Or the fact you’re a pussy that wants a paycheck stub, but won’t take a free flight and a hotel and meals and entertainment for a weekend because you’re a fucking shut in piece of shit hate filled fuck who wouldn’t know the truth if it bit you in your ass.

I’m here all day snowflake. The offer stands. I have my credit card ready. Fuck, I’ll go pay cash. You want to see the real deal? Get out from your fucking keyboard and let’s meet. What are you afraid of? The only thing I’m fearful of is if you try to fuck my dog. Pretty confident I would be able to kick your fucking ass before that happened though.

• 2Hodjing
  • 1Islamic
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 3 users
Status
Not open for further replies.