MLB 2013 season

Agenor

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Mad homerism, but I think the Reds will be serious contenders again. I thought they were obviously at that level last year, but Scott Rolen decided to be old and Mat Latos decided to suck against a team he always dominates. I just don't see the Giants repeating again. Of course, Bochy has a way of keeping those players motivated in the most dire of situations. The Braves might have another monster season as well.
Can throw the Dodgers in the mix as well of course if they are healthy which I'm not certain they are. Adrian Gonzalez is not the same player since mid June 2011 with Boston. He was the clear AL MVP at that point, and then the power disappeared. He still hits singles, but that power outage is a huge concern.

Crawford who knows what to expect, banged up 2 straight years, and Beckett, it's an odd year so he should be a Cy young candidate.

Nats pitching just looks to strong, and should carry them deep into the playoffs. Assuming they let Strasberg play come post season....

shattuck_sl

shitlord
Giants won't repeat.

I'm starting to get scared of the expectations surrounding the Nats, but right now I don't see any reason why they shouldn't come out of the NL

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Can throw the Dodgers in the mix as well of course if they are healthy which I'm not certain they are.
I would welcome any other NL team into the postseason to keep the Cardinals from playing in October.

supertouch_sl

shitlord
Mad homerism, but I think the Reds will be serious contenders again. I thought they were obviously at that level last year, but Scott Rolen decided to be old and Mat Latos decided to suck against a team he always dominates. I just don't see the Giants repeating again. Of course, Bochy has a way of keeping those players motivated in the most dire of situations. The Braves might have another monster season as well.
you don't think they were at that level with 97 wins?

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
God damn are the Mariners good at letting guys go somewhere else and then rehiring them later paying way more for them then what they got.

Duppin_sl

shitlord
I am going to use this chart to determine what team to root for now:

ibd_baseball_flowchart.jpg